Health Care Thread

Blakkheim

Karazhan Raider
obamacare_hindenburg_10-21-13.jpg

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Birth control, turning women into sluts! The fucking travesty of it, I mean how can we live with ourselves knowing there is a pill out there corrupting the female youth of our entire nation!

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Reporter. Stock Pals CEO. Head of AI.
<Gold Donor>
A cartoon of a dirigible is now considered a "story"?

Bro, your ODS is flaring up.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
So even if the Obummercare website isn't working, why are people still for private health insurance that for one costs a large sum if you are self employed or your employer does not provide a plan and could have dropped you at a moment's notice for a pre-existing condition, even though you had paid monthly premiums for years? Are the people against it just against providing healthcare to individuals who are unable to afford it?

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
So even if the Obummercare website isn't working, why are people still for private health insurance that for one costs a large sum if you are self employed or your employer does not provide a plan and could have dropped you at a moment's notice for a pre-existing condition, even though you had paid monthly premiums for years? Are the people against it just against providing healthcare to individuals who are unable to afford it?
because a black democrat did it

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
Especially after the launch debacle, I would think most people will wait until a) once the site actually works, there will be a small bump in enrollment a which the admin will show as a percentage bump (500% above October omgz) and the majority b) right before deadline.
A large amount of young people will either try to wait until they're sick or think that paying out of pocket with a 100$ penalty first year will save them money (and for most it will).

I still don't think the ACA will do much to insure people that currently aren't, even with subsidies. Correct me if I'm wrong, but the subsidies are granted through a tax credit when filing, right? That sounds like a horrible way to ensure that the poor people that can't afford the monthly premiums and out of pocket expenses to begin with get coverage.

It really upsets me that they can't be honest about the Website problems and enrollment numbers, especially from such a touted public service brought to us by the most "transparent" administration in history. We all know it was a big fuck up. So lay it on the table instead of constantly downplaying or trying to spin it to make it better than it was. At least the teatards wouldn't be able to bring up the numbers that they tried to hide or mislead about.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Oh, that makes sense. I assume the same people don't eat peanut butter? It is the only significant thing I can think of right now that a black person has done.
Republicans been proposing it since the 1980s, didnt mind when Romney passed it, supported it all the way until 2007

If you got a better explanation why now they think this is the apocalypse, I'd like to hear it

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Republicans been proposing it since the 1980s, didnt mind when Romney passed it, supported it all the way until 2007

If you got a better explanation why now they think this is the apocalypse, I'd like to hear it
Bo. I'm agreeing. I am also asking if the same people against it don't eat peanut butter. Given their reaction to Obummercare, I would assume they don't because George Washington Carver was a shade too dark for them

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Lol, have to love the typical responses of the morons here. Even die hard Liberal Democrat leaders are saying that ObamaCare is a disaster but the standard mouth breathers here don't care.

Keep on keeping on with your blind love of everything Obama says and does. Keep your heads planted firmly up his ass while you breath and taste everything you love. You all are a perfect example of what it means to be "useful idiots".

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Lol, have to love the typical responses of the morons here. Even die hard Liberal Democrat leaders are saying that ObamaCare is a disaster but the standard mouth breathers here don't care.

Keep on keeping on with your blind love of everything Obama says and does. You all are a perfect example of what it means to be a "useful idiot".
What is wrong with a system that tries and gets everyone insured and given a basic need in the end, treatment of ailments?

A website didn't work. I'm not surprised, look at any MMO launch.