Health Care Thread

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
What is wrong is ObamaCare as a whole doesn't work you fucking moron. Just because you wish something to be true doesn't make it so.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
What is wrong is ObamaCare as a whole doesn't work you fucking moron. Just because you wish something to be true doesn't make it so.
Why do you want to see poor Mexicans and anyone of a color shade darker than them die due to lack of medical care?

Zhaun_sl

shitlord
Insurance prices for people with previous conditions are much cheaper and it is a huge boon for them, no matter what else may be going on.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Insurance prices for people with previous conditions are much cheaper and it is a huge boon for them, no matter what else may be going on.
Read what he said. Too bad you didn't have a "preexisting" condition which hospitalized you and your insurance dropped you, leaving you with 100k bill. That is what is good at the very least about it.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
You don't have to wait until your tax return, you can get a monthly check. However, an adjustment happens at tax time if you received too much/too little based on your tax info.

And it's a disaster because the website didn't work. Have you ever seen how people react to technology when they can't get it to work within three seconds?

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
You don't have to wait until your tax return, you can get a monthly check. However, an adjustment happens at tax time if you received too much/too little based on your tax info.

And it's a disaster because the website didn't work. Have you ever seen how people react to technology when they can't get it to work within three seconds?
See FFXIV Open Beta/Early Launch thread

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Reporter. Stock Pals CEO. Head of AI.
<Gold Donor>
Lol, have to love the typical responses of the morons here. Even die hard Liberal Democrat leaders are saying that ObamaCare is a disaster
Really, where are they saying that?

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Read what he said. Too bad you didn't have a "preexisting" condition which hospitalized you and your insurance dropped you, leaving you with 100k bill. That is what is good at the very least about it.

Oh grow up. If that were the only issue going on here then you would have an argument. But like the pussy you are, you refuse to acknowledge the real problems and instead focus on something that is not central to any issue.

Fuck off and die you pathetic toady. You are a useless excuse for a human being.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Oh grow up. If that were the only issue going on here then you would have an argument. But like the pussy you are, you refuse to acknowledge the real problems and instead focus on something that is not central to any issue.

Fuck off and die you pathetic toady. You are a useless excuse for a human being.
What are the "real problems"?

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Really, where are they saying that?
I would tell you to pull your head out of your ass and look around but you have had it planted there for so long that it would take major surgery to fix it.

And guess what, the ACA doesn't cover fixing your stupid. They like you like that.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
I would tell you to pull your head out of your ass and look around but you have had it planted there for so long that it would take major surgery to fix it.

And guess what, the ACA doesn't cover fixing your stupid. They like you like that.
What are the real issues with health care right now making you so rustled?

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>

Why dont you link it for me if its so easy to find. All ears, bro.

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ask Bill about the latest Democrat issues with the law. The same issues you say don't exist. You gutless fuckwit.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Hah... so you admit that you are a clueless moron who can't even read a simple article by any of the major news organizations. Typical of your kind.
What articles from FOX are you reading telling you why ACA is designed by the anti-christ to cause the apocalypse?

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Ask Bill about the latest Democrat issues with the law. The same issues you say don't exist. You gutless fuckwit.
Bill said amend the minimum coverage for the ACA so no people will lose existing plans that do not meet the requirements. Lower the minimums instead of having very profitable insurance companies offer reasonable and still profitable plans for people and families.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Look at that, all insults, no information.

Come on, bro. Elucidate me. Who are these "Liberal Democrat Leaders" who say that "Obamacare is a disaster".

Do it before you have an aneurysm.

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
What articles from FOX are you reading telling you why ACA is designed by the anti-christ to cause the apocalypse?
FOX? Don't listen to or watch them. And if you didn't know, I'm a democrat who is fed up with the bullshit and the idiots like you who have destroyed our party.

I gave Obama a chance because I didn't think he would blatantly lie to us. I was wrong, and unlike you, have no intention of doubling down on my mistake.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
So many issues and problems and he can't even give a reason, something tells me someone is to stupid to have an actual conversation.