Health Care Thread

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
FOX? Don't listen to or watch them. And if you didn't know, I'm a democrat who is fed up with the bullshit and the idiots like you who have destroyed our party.

I gave Obama a chance because I didn't think he would blatantly lie to us. I was wrong, and unlike you, have no intention of doubling down on my mistake.
Why would you ever assume a politician is telling the truth?

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Oh yeah, the mouthbreather Burnem speaks. Probably the dumbest of all the massive idiots here who still blindly support Obama in spite of his lies and broken promises.

You disgust me. You are an embarrassment to the human race.

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
I would tell you to pull your head out of your ass and look around but you have had it planted there for so long that it would take major surgery to fix it.

And guess what, the ACA doesn't cover fixing your stupid. They like you like that.
Pretty sure Aca compliant plans cover mental health. Just sayin'.

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Why would you ever assume a politician is telling the truth?
Oh, so you are one of those. Pathetic. If you don't hold our leaders accountable then you have no right even breathing. You are an admitted coward and the lowest of the low. Useless to all.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Reporter. Stock Pals CEO. Head of AI.
<Gold Donor>
Oh yeah, the mouthbreather Burnem speaks. Probably the dumbest of all the massive idiots here who still blindly support Obama in spite of his lies and broken promises.

You disgust me. You are an embarrassment to the human race.

Rustle.jpg

Come on, bro. Elucidate me. Who are these "Liberal Democrat Leaders" who say that "Obamacare is a disaster".

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Reporter. Stock Pals CEO. Head of AI.
<Gold Donor>
I want to make sure we are discussing something concrete and tangible like an article, instead of your vague, unfouded and unsupported accusations and ramblings.

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
This hostility will not stand, man. I was just bringing up a joke while mentioning a fact. I haven't participated in the personal attacks you and your polar fringe opposites are committing. Less coffee, breathe deep, whatever...

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I want to make sure we are discussing something concrete and tangible like an article, instead of your vague, unfouded and unsupported accusations and ramblings.
Well just look at Diane Fienstiens latest comments, or Bill Clinton's, you pathetic loser.

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This hostility will not stand, man. I was just bringing up a joke while mentioning a fact. I haven't participated in the personal attacks you and your polar fringe opposites are committing. Less coffee, breathe deep, whatever...
I'm hostile because people still defending this debacle are the scum of the earth and do not deserve respect.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Bill said amend the minimum coverage for the ACA so no people will lose existing plans that do not meet the requirements. Lower the minimums instead of having very profitable insurance companies offer reasonable and still profitable plans for people and families.
Diane Fienstien is a vapid cunt, and no one should listen to her

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
I remember when my health insurance company cancelled my plan and told me I'd have to choose a different one, so I came on the internet and raged about it but nobody gave a shit because it was 2004.