J49: An Erotic Life

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
74bT1hb.png

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I used Camden Sharks logo, but maybe we need a J49 team logo.

The Jersey Johnny's

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Consider that one an error print. Now it's worth a lot more!

Reprint:
rrr_img_122140.jpg

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I thought once you got the herp-a-derp it didn't go away?
Yes, but a lot of people are asymptomatic, and a lot of people have outbreaks and pass it off as 'just a cold sore'. I think what chaos was asking was whether he's had a blood test, or if he's just basing it on not having outbreaks. They estimate that 80% of people with herpes are undiagnosed and worldwide between 60% and 95% of people have it, with most people getting infected during childhood.

But wait, this is new (to me). People who are asymptomatic could be twice as infectious as those who show symptoms. That was according to just one study, so it goes in the unverified category. If that's true, it means it doesn't even do any good to simply not fuck people with cold sores.

I thought that was Capri?
It is. I assume that's part of the joke.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
lol upper dick. Maybe that should be upper ass

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
The reverse should be a listing of everything she does along with the prices.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
lol upper dick. Maybe that should be upper ass
The amateur graphic designer in me doesn't like spacing out A S S to align with the U P P E R text (too much ass space).

UPPER PUSSY might work, but UPPER DICK has a nice ring.

Sloshed

Lord Nagafen Raider
I watched some HBO special on heroine addicts up in Cape Cod or someplace and all I could think about was this thread and its predecessor. The addiction is real and they will do anything for their next fix. Truly a sad existence.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Someone design a team Johnny logo. J49 - Can you provide pictures of each of the ladies with the tits out? Exposed nips seem a nice touch for team Johnny