Joker: Folie à Deux (2024)

Chris

Potato del Grande
Chris, just when I think you have hit peak retard you find new depths to dig yourself in a deeper hole. The Beatles fucking DEFINED rock music for the entire planet for over a decade and then individually had multidecade careers that eclipse what most artists every experience. Even Ringo fucking Star was banging out hits for over a decade. Jimmy fucking Hendrix did an entire concert just covering Sgt Peppers shortly after it came out. That is how pervasively immense they were as a group, literally defining what all rock bands would be after.

All you need to know about the Beatles is that they got away with saying they were bigger than Jesus and every single band to ever claim they were bigger than they were vanished shortly after. Even Oasis. Sargent Peppers will be played and purchased by people long after everyone forgets any of the other pop trash mentioned in this fucking derail.

Whether you like or hate them, there has never been and never will be again a band with the lasting power and influence of the Beatles because they literally were the trailblazers for mainstream music for all who have come since. And you are a retard for even hinting otherwise.
I made no claims to the extent of their influence, just that they were not around long as a group and defined that time.

I do prefer Oasis though.

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
Chris, just when I think you have hit peak retard you find new depths to dig yourself in a deeper hole. The Beatles fucking DEFINED rock music for the entire planet for over a decade and then individually had multidecade careers that eclipse what most artists every experience. Even Ringo fucking Star was banging out hits for over a decade. Jimmy fucking Hendrix did an entire concert just covering Sgt Peppers shortly after it came out. That is how pervasively immense they were as a group, literally defining what all rock bands would be after.

All you need to know about the Beatles is that they got away with saying they were bigger than Jesus and every single band to ever claim they were bigger than they were vanished shortly after. Even Oasis. Sargent Peppers will be played and purchased by people long after everyone forgets any of the other pop trash mentioned in this fucking derail.

Whether you like or hate them, there has never been and never will be again a band with the lasting power and influence of the Beatles because they literally were the trailblazers for mainstream music for all who have come since. And you are a retard for even hinting otherwise.
The Beatles are psyop mi5 faggots. Beach Boys for life.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

People still worship Elvis and Frank Sinatra to this day.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
They are the only other two that even belong in the same conversation with the Beatles. Beatles were four guys and covered more genres, so there are arguments to be made there about who accomplished more. Plus Elvis triggers joggers, so he has that going for him. Frank was the end of an earlier era, but his influence is undeniable as well. I think the Beatles are still the most influential, but there are solid arguments for any of those three and I don't begrudge anyone who feels differently than I do.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Caliane

we'd have to recognize rap taking over the music industry and pop culture. for that however, I think its more many groups bouncing off each other, then 1 single group making rap mainstream, and creating multiple genres.

n.w.a? run dmc? beastie boys? tupac? idk, I'm not really a rap aficionado. it might actually be the rap producers that get the cred there. knight, simmons, etc.