Jurassic Park 4

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
dinoriders1.jpeg
We're not far off. Soon the dream will be realized. Pratt himself said he's signed for like, 37 sequels.

Raptors with headsets, pfft. More like raptors with auto turrets.

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
We're not far off. Soon the dream will be realized. Pratt himself said he's signed for like, 37 sequels.

Raptors with headsets, pfft. More like raptors with auto turrets.
You know what blows me away? They have resurrected so many 80s franchises that absolutely did not need to be, yet one that would fucking thrive from the Michael Bay treatment gets completely ignored. How?

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The movie was a well done cash grab. It was very meta and in on it's own ridiculousness & jokes. My expectations were low and it certainly exceeded them. Pratt is just that special sauce that makes everything good.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
This was basically Pacific Rim Job with a pre-established IP and better actors, which is really the difference in the take of the two movies at the box office. If all you want to see are dino battles, its money well spent (and is better than the prior JP movies on that level), but going into it for anything else is just setting yourself up for disappointment.

Column_sl

shitlord
This movie made a shitload of money. It's on track to beat both Avengers films, and possibly dethrone Avatar.

WTF, do people really love Jurassic park this much??

Agraza

Registered Hutt
It has very broad appeal. It's not penned into a niche as much as superheroes are, and not nearly as overexposed.

Zastlyn

Peasant
I just watched this, It was like a 6.5, not amazing not bad, the romance sub-plot and the "whaaa our parents are getting divorced outta nowhere" scene were sort of dumb tho. Also was I the only one waiting for the big reveal where the Asian guy would have went "We crossed their DNA....WITH HUMANS!!!!!!"

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
Seriously though, everything about this movie, with the exception of dino fights, was just plain awful. Plot was a poorly executed mess, almost every character was completely retarded, and the entire fucking movie was nonsense and clich?s strung together by dinosaurs jumping in out of nowhere to create/solve a problem. Nothing interesting happened.

I thoroughly enjoyed making fun of it with friends while watching. That much was worth the price of admission.

Zastlyn

Peasant
almost every character was completely retarded
They weren't even consistent with some of the characters. The Indian guy saying that money is no object and treating the park like a non-profit. Then 20 minutes later he won't kill the dinosaur because it's a "23 million dollar asset". Wtf

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Actually, now that you bring that up, I thought 23 million dollars for a genetically engineered hybrid monster dinosaur seemed obnoxiously low. If he had said something like 230 million dollars, or maybe even 2.3 billion dollars, I wouldn't have blinked. 23 million dollars? InGen probably keeps more than that in petty cash.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Yea if an F35 costs 150 mill that I can't imagine breeding extinct dinosaurs costs only 23 mill.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
For real. Apparently making this movie with CGI dinosaurs cost over 5 times more than genetically engineering a real live hybrid monster of a dinosaur would have cost.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
The $23 mil price tag was shitty. That annoyed me too.

Still think the Mosasaur is awesome.

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
I wasn't aware that Furious 7 had reached 1.5 billion globally, surpassing Avengers.... thats fucking crazy. Whats even better is that is also a Universal property, ALL ABOARD THE MONEY BOAT FELLAS, TIME FOR SOME MANDATORY SEQUELS!