Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
P, you remind me a younger, more well-dressed, more successful and all around better me. Honestly, it's just the blacking out part that I can relate with.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
My first date with my wife involved three Finnish midgets, a pony, and 20 feet of climbing rope. We also ate spicy burritos.

All in.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Zero issues in the 15ish years of sleeping next to my wife until two nights ago she farted in her sleep, I didn't hear it but the smell alone woke me up.

She can no longer be trusted...

• 3Like

Eidal

Molten Core Raider
I really think if you live alone too long you will get too set in not making those compromises, and any compromise will seem like too much.

This absolutely meshes with my perceptions of men I knew a decade ago who have stayed single. When we were 18-22, they were dating and experiencing the ups and downs of relationships -- now, they've developed a serious misogynistic attitude and are unlikely to ever date again. The standard litany of broad generalizations e.g. "women are so demanding" with absolutely zero self-reflection. They'd only accept an 8, 9, or 10 on some arbitrary ranking scale but are no where close to that themselves.

Their solution to this is to be stoned every waking hour of their life.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
P, you remind me a younger, more well-dressed, more successful and all around better me. Honestly, it's just the blacking out part that I can relate with.

You're crazy man you have like 4 times the likes i do.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Zero issues in the 15ish years of sleeping next to my wife until two nights ago she farted in her sleep, I didn't hear it but the smell alone woke me up.

She can no longer be trusted...

My wife once had such bad gas in the living room I actually spent time investigating where we had a sewage leak allowing septic gasses into the house.

Trust issues for sure.

iannis

Musty Nester
looooooooooooooooooooooool

I hope you told her that's why you need a dog. You can always just blame the dog.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
90% of my likes are from a_skeleton_03. It's really weird.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
Is Banana Man finally providing some worthwhile content? I have seen his named mentioned a handful of times over the last few pages. He is the first person I ever put on ignore because of his screenshots behavior. I have nothing personal against the man, I just got tired of the Banana pictures.

upload_2017-2-14_17-45-43.png

• 3Solidarity