Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
I love how you all shit on Onoes about his horns and to cut them, and then shit on him and call him a faggot pussy for cutting them.

True friends.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
But only because nobody wants to crouch over a fresh, steaming pile. Sloppy seconds and all.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
I'm just worried he cut them because it was the only condition this new girl gave before eloping to Vegas or something.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
You should glue those hair tips to the mirror so that when you stand in just the right spot, they line up and it looks like you still have them when you look in the mirror. It will help you cope.

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>
Does this mean Onoes has lost his mojo for seducing smelly renfair swampdonkeys? First lindz stops posting selfies and now this. See, this is why we can't have nice things.

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
Nah, the new girlfriend actually didn't want me to cut them, because she's concerned everyone is going to think she made me do it, and get flak for it.

I'm on a little mini vacation right now, so not a great time to get into it, but the short story is I just haven't been hassling with it so much lately, and decided to make a change.

Eidal

Molten Core Raider
Nah, the new girlfriend actually didn't want me to cut them, because she's concerned everyone is going to think she made me do it, and get flak for it.
This is just a clever way to make sure you launch into an explanation indicating it was solely your choice every single time a friend asks why you stopped doing your hair like an angst-ridden teenager.

Well done, though.

Khane

Got something right about marriage

I'm on a little mini vacation right now, so not a great time to get into it, but the short story is I just haven't been hassling with it so much lately, and decided to make a change.
She move in with you yet or what?