Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
Well since I'm not going to sleep anytime soon i might as well write up the events of the evening. So like a week and a half ago when I first visit her at her house I notice that she doesn't have a washer and dryer. So I ask her where she takes her laundry. She tells me that she takes it to a laundromat in the city that she lives but doesn't like it cause there are weird people that hang around there. So me being the nice guy that I am say whenever you spend the night at my house feel free to bring up your dirty laundry and do it at my house. You can do it whenever, even in the morning after I leave for work, will save a few bucks and won't have to go through the pain in the ass of lugging it in the laundromat.

This evening she was planning to come up, cook dinner, and then just hang out. I get home from work about 45 minutes before she gets there. I text her that I'm going to take a nap until she gets there and id leave the door open for her. So i wake up from my nap and she's cooking dinner and has a load of laundry in. So I start washing dishes and chatting with her. So we eat dinner and clean up, no issues. We start talking about work schedules and shit. Tomorrow night is going to be the last time we can hang out until monday due to her work schedule so she wants to come up to my house tomorrow night. I look at my work schedule on my phone and see that i have a 5:00 appointment tomorrow that will last until probably 6:00. I also want to go to the gym tomorrow night since I skipped tonight so best case scenario is that Im home and showered by 8:30 tomorrow night. So i walk her through that and say its probably not gonna work tomorrow night to hang out since I'm also pretty worn down from working a lot and doing stuff with her. No big deal I thought.

She starts crying and tells me that she can't believe that I don't care that I won't see her for 4 days. Keep in mind that this is the first time we haven't hung out when possible in like 2 and a half weeks other than one time that she was too tired to come over after work. Im totally baffled at this point. So I try to calm her down and explain to her that we've been hanging out all the time over the last couple weeks and that my work schedule, going to the gym, and seeing her as much as I do is unsustainable for long periods of time. Something has to give because I am worn the fuck out. She doesn't take that well and starts telling me that I don't care about her and she should leave. So i confront her and tell her that i have concerns that both of the times i have disagreed with her she has says she wants out, how do you expect to have a relationship like that?. She keeps babbling on about how I don't care about her etc. So at this point I'm done and say that its over and she should leave but she's got laundry in the dryer and some in the fuckign washer and the crazy bitch won't leave until the laundry that is in the washer is dried. Fucking bullshit took until like 11:00 and in hindsight i think she just kept turning the dryer on again when it was finished.

In the meantime she's talking about how she doesn't want to live anymore, wishes how someone would kill her, crying hysterically, keeps telling me to unfriend her on Facebook and delete her phone numbers, that i never liked her and i just wanted to fuck her, and any other fucking crazy shit that pops into her crazy fucking skull. I ask her to leave, she refuses until her laundry is done and dried. FML. Cant force her to leave, don't want to call the cops. So finally laundry is done. She takes forever to load up all her shit into her car. Keeps coming back and rambling on. So finally she get in her car but she keeps making excuses to not leave. First it was her GPS takes awhile to load up, then there was a storm coming and she didn't feel safe driving.The entire time she's telling me to never contact her again. Finally she pulls to the end of my driveway, stops the car and comes back and stands out side the door. I open the door and tell her to please leave and she starts walking away. Thats when I went and shut off all the lights inside my house so she couldn't see inside. I tiptoe to the window in my pitch black house after I do that to see if she actually left and and thats when i see her outside the window between some bushes, 2 ft away from me on the other side of the window barely lit by the moonlight. HOLY FUCK!!!
I yell" what in the fuck are you doing?? LEAVE" and she finally gets in her car and pulls away.

This has been the weirdest night of my life.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Well since I'm not going to sleep anytime soon i might as well write up the events of the evening. So like a week and a half ago when I first visit her at her house I notice that she doesn't have a washer and dryer. So I ask her where she takes her laundry. She tells me that she takes it to a laundromat in the city that she lives but doesn't like it cause there are weird people that hang around there. So me being the nice guy that I am say whenever you spend the night at my house feel free to bring up your dirty laundry and do it at my house. You can do it whenever, even in the morning after I leave for work, will save a few bucks and won't have to go through the pain in the ass of lugging it in the laundromat.

This evening she was planning to come up, cook dinner, and then just hang out. I get home from work about 45 minutes before she gets there. I text her that I'm going to take a nap until she gets there and id leave the door open for her. So i wake up from my nap and she's cooking dinner and has a load of laundry in. So I start washing dishes and chatting with her. So we eat dinner and clean up, no issues. We start talking about work schedules and shit. Tomorrow night is going to be the last time we can hang out until monday due to her work schedule so she wants to come up to my house tomorrow night. I look at my work schedule on my phone and see that i have a 5:00 appointment tomorrow that will last until probably 6:00. I also want to go to the gym tomorrow night since I skipped tonight so best case scenario is that Im home and showered by 8:30 tomorrow night. So i walk her through that and say its probably not gonna work tomorrow night to hang out since I'm also pretty worn down from working a lot and doing stuff with her. No big deal I thought.

She starts crying and tells me that she can't believe that I don't care that I won't see her for 4 days. Keep in mind that this is the first time we haven't hung out when possible in like 2 and a half weeks other than one time that she was too tired to come over after work. Im totally baffled at this point. So I try to calm her down and explain to her that we've been hanging out all the time over the last couple weeks and that my work schedule, going to the gym, and seeing her as much as I do is unsustainable for long periods of time. Something has to give because I am worn the fuck out. She doesn't take that well and starts telling me that I don't care about her and she should leave. So i confront her and tell her that i have concerns that both of the times i have disagreed with her she has says she wants out, how do you expect to have a relationship like that?. She keeps babbling on about how I don't care about her etc. So at this point I'm done and say that its over and she should leave but she's got laundry in the dryer and some in the fuckign washer and the crazy bitch won't leave until the laundry that is in the washer is dried. Fucking bullshit took until like 11:00 and in hindsight i think she just kept turning the dryer on again when it was finished.

In the meantime she's talking about how she doesn't want to live anymore, wishes how someone would kill her, crying hysterically, keeps telling me to unfriend her on Facebook and delete her phone numbers, that i never liked her and i just wanted to fuck her, and any other fucking crazy shit that pops into her crazy fucking skull. I ask her to leave, she refuses until her laundry is done and dried. FML. Cant force her to leave, don't want to call the cops. So finally laundry is done. She takes forever to load up all her shit into her car. Keeps coming back and rambling on. So finally she get in her car but she keeps making excuses to not leave. First it was her GPS takes awhile to load up, then there was a storm coming and she didn't feel safe driving.The entire time she's telling me to never contact her again. Finally she pulls to the end of my driveway, stops the car and comes back and stands out side the door. I open the door and tell her to please leave and she starts walking away. Thats when I went and shut off all the lights inside my house so she couldn't see inside. I tiptoe to the window in my pitch black house after I do that to see if she actually left and and thats when i see her outside the window between some bushes, 2 ft away from me on the other side of the window barely lit by the moonlight. HOLY FUCK!!!
I yell" what in the fuck are you doing?? LEAVE" and she finally gets in her car and pulls away.

This has been the weirdest night of my life.
But did you get us pics?

Jx3

Riddle me this...
I'm dying laughing, this is comedy gold. Please don't get killed. The best part is her standing right outside your window creeping on you. Simply spectacular.

iannis

Musty Nester
That really is wonderful.

There comes a point where abject insanity is no longer disdainful / creepy / concerning. There comes a point where it's just fascinating.

You need to hop back on that freakwagon and ride it till the wheels fall off.

iannis

Musty Nester
I just gotta say that went from "Excuse me, do you know what time it is?" to CRAZYTOWN in record fucking time.

It took what, a week? A week and a half?

This is right up there with that girl who kept punching Onoes in the dick, then mocked him for being a fag.

Lemeran

Lord Nagafen Raider
She is going to claim you raped her or some crazy shit, wait and see. Cops will show up in a couple days.

iannis

Musty Nester
You know... that hike...

she might have been taking you past the bodies. Playing a real cat-and-mouse with you.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You kind of enabled some of this situation IMO. I mean, knowing her how long, a week? Less? And you offer to let her do laundry at your place? Nice gesture under the circumstances, and not at all unrealistic offer for a girlfriend, but still way too soon IMO.

Its like that old fable about vampires not being allowed to enter your house but if you invite one in you become fair game.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
We definitely need a picture of this angel. Even from her FB. It doesn't have to be a nude. Then we can imagine how much of her shit we would also put up with.