Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Terial

Trakanon Raider
She tried to use ICER rounds vs. Fitz, not real bullets.
Disagree, those were bullets on bullet proof glass, if those were icer rounds and they did that to bullet proof glass, then anyone shot with an icer round would be dead.

Skylancer81

Molten Core Raider
No it was an ICER she was using.

Here is the Arsenal.

File:MAOS S1E15 00.jpg - Internet Movie Firearms Database - Guns in Movies, TV and Video Games

Here she is holding the ICER pistol.

File:MAOS S1E15 01.jpg - Internet Movie Firearms Database - Guns in Movies, TV and Video Games

And here she is sweeping the plane prior to shooting it at Fitz in episode 16.

File:MAOS S1E16 02.jpg - Internet Movie Firearms Database - Guns in Movies, TV and Video Games

And what was on the glass was the ICER round residue the glass itself was unharmed.

Cybsled

May says it was an ICER round and this screengrab clearly shows the blue ICER agent smeared on the glass

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
The blood they showed makes me believe Hand (she'll always be Angel from Wing Commander to me!) should really be dead, otherwise they are drastically fucking with us. In that light, it wouldn't make a lot of sense for Ward to go to those lengths just to root out the remainder of Hydra, because they already know that Hydra was successful in a lot of other areas of the world, so it is doubtful he would somehow be able to "strike a blow" that brought them all down. And killing "one of the two highest ranking SHIELD members left" doesn't seem to be worth whatever questionable benefit Ward could have undercover.

Don't get me wrong, I'm sure they can explain how she isn't really dead if they feel like it, but it seems like they went to fairly drastic lengths to show that they were all really dead. I'm hopeful that he really is evil, and he asked to be written out of the show because he can't stand having to do kissy-face scenes with Skye, whom he clearly hates in real life. I don't expect them to go that route, but it would be nice if someone really was a turncoat for a change on a show that isn't 24 or The Following.

Sylverlokk

Golden Knight of the Realm
The fact that Maye tried to kill Fitz still bugs me, there was no reason for that, and every time he ttried to ask about it Colsen just shut him down.. then it was just dismissed and never brought up again.... wtf
They were Icer rounds as you can tell from the glass splatter. he would not have died only been knocked out.

Cybsled

Budget isn't a big issue if they feel it has value in generating interest in the brand (MCU). I have a feeling they will try to keep a pulse on whether CA2 draws viewers to AoS or if AoS got people to see CA2.

I hope it is renewed because a Shield vs. Hydra show theme is cool. Given the way the producers talk, I think it is all but guaranteed a 2nd season.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
The blood they showed makes me believe Hand (she'll always be Angel from Wing Commander to me!) should really be dead, otherwise they are drastically fucking with us. In that light, it wouldn't make a lot of sense for Ward to go to those lengths just to root out the remainder of Hydra, because they already know that Hydra was successful in a lot of other areas of the world, so it is doubtful he would somehow be able to "strike a blow" that brought them all down. And killing "one of the two highest ranking SHIELD members left" doesn't seem to be worth whatever questionable benefit Ward could have undercover.

Don't get me wrong, I'm sure they can explain how she isn't really dead if they feel like it, but it seems like they went to fairly drastic lengths to show that they were all really dead. I'm hopeful that he really is evil, and he asked to be written out of the show because he can't stand having to do kissy-face scenes with Skye, whom he clearly hates in real life. I don't expect them to go that route, but it would be nice if someone really was a turncoat for a change on a show that isn't 24 or The Following.
that chick isnt dead neither are the 2 guards. Ward had too many opportunities to reveal himself during the episode to wait for this moment. plus the trailer for next week already spoiled it. im still curious though if Ward butchered those guys beating him on the ground with that little knife.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, I watched the trailer, but I'm just stating that if they are going to tell us he didn't really kill them, they went pretty far in trying to prove to us that he did. Obviously it is a TV show, based on comics no less, so they can do whatever they want, but you can't *know* that everyone is still alive. As stated, if Bill Paxton can't figure out they are still alive when sitting right there, he's a complete idiot.

Look, I'm sure Ward is just playing double agent, and I'm sure you are right, but it is still pretty ridiculous with the whole dripping blood scene at the end. I've been saying I liked the show since the beginning when most of you hated it, so I'd just be a little disappointed if they made such a show of her being "dead" only to say it was icer rounds or fake bullets or some shit.

Life Model Decoy I could accept, but since they still haven't introduced that into the universe, this would be a pretty shitty place to do so.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
wasn't it said somewhere whedon doesn't want LMD's in this universe at all? so nix that.

Terial

Trakanon Raider
I stand corrected
smile.png
Thanks for the clarification

khalid

Unelected Mod
I would love it if Ward ends up being true Hydra. Make him the new antagonist or something. Much better than the shitty lovestory between him and Skye. Hell, you could still do the lovestory angle, it is just him trying to turn Skye to "evil".

However, I'm sure the show will disappoint me quickly, just like it did for the first 13 episodes of the season.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Shield vs Hydra is a much more interesting premise than Shield vs mystery of the week.

Then again after the movie it seems like there is not much of a shield left.

Cybsled

Sam Jackson confirmed he filmed a scene for the finale, so it might be a way to transition into a "new" Shield.

Nehrak_sl

shitlord
Shield vs Hydra is a much more interesting premise than Shield vs mystery of the week.

Then again after the movie it seems like there is not much of a shield left.
Splinters, for sure. I'm really wondering if they'll have Cobie Smulders and/or SLJ show up here and there to see if there's a reformation or reorganization plan. (And of course I post this before refreshing to see the latter seems to be the case!)

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
None of what you said makes any sense when we are dealing with a character like Nick Fury. You must not know that much about the history of that character.
If any of what you said was true then it only weakens the plot of the Winter Soldier movie, and Nicks character completely.

Like I said in my earlier post we don't know if those weapons were even functional.We assume they were because we are told that is how they work, but since Cap stopped it we will never know until they tell the whole story. why would Stark sabotage Nicks plan....

Nicks Plot imho is to expose the Hydra within, and to dismantle Shield as well as test, and prep his chosen candidate ( Steve Rogers) for leadership for the end war.

Unfortunatelly for them Stark's demon grows ,and is about to be unleashed on the world.
You have a major hard on for nick fury. The character, as we've seen him in the movies so far has not been quite as omniscient as you describe.

I'm not sure why you think the weapons didn't work. How did they blow themselves out of the sky if their weapons were inoperable?

WOW.

OK so yea that one was damn good. No wonder the title was Turn, Turn, Turn.

Garrett as The Clairvoyant did not see that coming. Ward being a Hydra plant did not see that either till all the spoilers popped up this week. Now the title of the show makes sense as Coulson is now in charge of what is left of SHIELD it seems. If the do not do a double take on turning Ward back to SHIELD I think Triplett may replace him next season. Garrett is only next week's episode so I am guessing he dies or is imprisoned for real then. However Ward is listed for all the remaining episodes so I suppose he will redeem himself somehow next week.
Did you see the movie? Garret is not the clairvoyant. That program was the clairvoyant, or basically whoever in hydra could use that program. I guess we'll see in the next few weeks, if the clairvoyant is still active, then I'm wrong and the show will be breaking with the movie universe. Unless that program could have survived the nuclear strike on the bunker.

Column_sl

shitlord
You have a major hard on for nick fury. The character, as we've seen him in the movies so far has not been quite as omniscient as you describe.
Actually, if anyone has been proven to know the bigger picture, that would be Nick using Shield. He formed the Avengers to fight threats Shield could not handle, and He manipulated them using Coulson's Death.

I'm not sure why you think the weapons didn't work. How did they blow themselves out of the sky if their weapons were inoperable?

You are misunderstanding. Think of what the sole purpose of those weapons were. Nick explains it to Cap at the start of the film. To eliminate threats before they even happened.

We never once saw that tested at all, and we did not see that work when the weapons locked on multiple human targets.

I'm not saying you are not correct, and the Movie is filled with ridiculous plot holes, and characters playing against there types, but I have a feeling some of this isn't what it seems.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Yeah but Maria Hill is now working for Stark Industries and isn't part of S.H.I.E.L.D. anymore. That was included as part of the "everyone has to go do something else now" section at the end of the movie. Which left me scratching my head because it didn't make a lot of sense in the broader context of the universe.