NBA 2016-17 Season Thread - Knicks in 6

joz123

Potato del Grande
Don't really see much of a resistance from the East this year especially since they have KD. Unless Curry chokes.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
There's gonna be no competition. Manufactured super teams make basketball fucking suck. GS didn't need KD, but here we are.

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
I doubt we can beat GS again, but they have absolutely no bench at all and Curry seems to choke when it matters and Green may nut punch a guy or three so you never know. It's kind of nbd this season anyway since no one expected us to win last year, we did the 3-1 thing and they signed KD. I mean if GS don't win it will be one of the biggest fails ever lol.

Sterling

El Presidente
I doubt we can beat GS again, but they have absolutely no bench at all and Curry seems to choke when it matters and Green may nut punch a guy or three so you never know. It's kind of nbd this season anyway since no one expected us to win last year, we did the 3-1 thing and they signed KD. I mean if GS don't win it will be one of the biggest fails ever lol.
I mean obviously the Warriors are the favorites, but it's not like it would be the biggest upset of all time if the Spurs or Cavs won it.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I don't know why people keep saying the bench isn't deep or is a liability. Dubs bench unit is 1st in eFG% and TS%, 3rd in offensive rating, 3rd in blocks, 5th in defensive rating, 1st in AST%. The +/- of the bench unit is even better than last year. JaVale McGee has been a great pickup.

It's two weeks old now but...

Pigbenis

Molten Core Raider
hqdefault.jpg

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Bad news for Warriors. Sounds like they are afraid KD is going to be out months, not weeks.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Officially extremely worried about making it past the Spurs. Because we'll likely have to without Durant and he's been a huge part of the lack of drop off in rim protection so far this season. Even if we do that, Durant likely won't be 100% against the Cavs. Shitty.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Russell Westbrook with a really Westbrick-esque night tonight. Ultimate stat stuffing aficionado.

Also, as much fun as winning is lately... I'm gonna need the Mavs to start losing a little more often, would like to stay Top 8ish in this upcoming draft!

Pigbenis

Molten Core Raider
Andrew Bogut broken fucking leg... unbelievable. He was on the floor for not even a minute.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Harden or Westbrook will get it though. Nothing against Kawhi's season. It's amazing. But what those other two dudes are doing. Damn.

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
That LeBron isn't in the convo for MVP is ridiculous, people love to hate him even after 3-1 last year. It's unbelievable.

• 1Cutler
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users