NBA 2016-17 Season Thread - Knicks in 6

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler

Ridiculous Westbrook pass. I mean, part of that is just luck, but enough of it is still pretty amazing.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
Wade hurt again. If I wasn't lazy I'd look it up to see when the last time he played 70+ games was. Think he reups in Chicago?

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Wade hurt again. If I wasn't lazy I'd look it up to see when the last time he played 70+ games was. Think he reups in Chicago?
I think he might take way less money to play his final year or two with LBJ. He would be giving up a lot of money so it will be a heart over head decision for sure.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I don't think Wade cares about money as much as winning or playing with his bro LeBron again.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
If I had a gun to my head I would guess Shaq is just being Shaq, Kyrie though? Not so much.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Kyrie definitely comes off as that new age #Staywoke kinda guy.

Shaq on the other hand, I hope he is kidding. Surely he is too charismatic & understanding for this. Hope it's false!

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Right...
He's just a little smarter than the rest of them because he backed off his stance when he saw the tides shift against him. Or his publicist told him it was bad for his brand.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Sitting players because they're in "foul trouble" is the dumbest damn thing that all coaches somehow do

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Yeah, that's always irked me. Now, if a player is playing conservatively due to fouls and it's causing the team to perform poorly, sure...sit him. Or if he committed a stupid foul and I think sitting him will get his head on straight? That's fine. But otherwise you're purposely cutting into his minutes because you're worried that he'll foul out and...not play as many minutes. I'd rather not screw up my rotations...let my guys know that as long as they're playing smart and hard, they can stay on the court.