NBA 2016-17 Season Thread - Knicks in 6

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
That kid Portis looks like a world beater too. C's are whatever, Cleveland was always going to come out of the East, at least with the Celtics getting trounced in Round 1 I can troll green teamers at work and shit.

• 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 user

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
He's from Boston what else do you expect. When they lose, and they're going to lose, how much of it will be put on that accident Thomas' sister was in? :(

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
I'm a Celtics fan, regardless of good or bad. I'm just not as passionate as I am about the Patriots. I can take a step back and see the team for what it is, and then bust the balls of the diehards.

You two be reaching.

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
OKC is a dumpster fire
Yeah, it is pretty clear they had no fucking idea what to do if they lost KD and they didn't even try to make moves around it. Westbrook going Oscar Robertson mode is the only thing that saved this season from being serious trash.

They clearly need to have a focus like the Rockets. Load up on shooters and keep the big men you have to dirty it up.

• 1Solidarity

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
They need to make Roberson shoot threes all summer long too. He doesn't need to become an offensive dynamo, but he at least needs to be Danny Green. Also make Kanter attend some exhaustive defensive training or conditioning.

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
Oh my goodness that comeback though. Triple double too. Hope we figure out how to play defense before we get out of the East though.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
I turned the Cavs off last night when I got home and saw the score, sounds like I missed a great comeback.

Re: Roberson - I don't understand how that guy got through D1 college, drafted fairly high and now starts on an NBA playoff team. There was a game earlier this season where the announcer LITERALLY SAID "well Chris at least this time he drew iron - he's getting closer". An NBA guard WAS GETTING CLOSER TO HITTING A SHOT BY FINALLY HITTING IRON WTFFFFFFFFFFFFF.

Don't get me wrong, he's a "good" defender but its not like he's prime Tony Allen or Kobe or anything. OKC just goes on these long stretches where they are solely relying on Westbrook for any production and of course that was never going to work. The team was built around BOTH KD and Russ, and removing KD from the equation left them with an extremely unbalanced squad.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
There's no excuse for going 4/18 in the 4th or taking 43 shots. That was the most selfish 4th quarter playing I've ever seen.

Also, LeBron is a fucking animal.

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
I'm not worried about LBJ's energy. I was worried 3 years ago but he just keeps going. Roids, growth hormone, those cyro therapies, whatever it is the dude just keeps getting better. Cavs defense though? If we end up against the Warriors or Spurs and play like we've been playing they'll hang 200 on us, lol.

Zzen

Potato del Grande

757.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
LBJ with a record 10 sweeps in playoff series passing Duncan. At least a week of much needed rest. Also lowest total points margin of victory in a series haha.

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
OKC wastes Westbrook's huge 3 after Adams intentional miss with the worst late game fouling/ execution I've ever seen.

• 1Like