NBA 2016-17 Season Thread - Knicks in 6

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
The East will certainly make things more interesting once LBJ retires.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Everything makes me think LBJ will run out of gas in the finals unless they're able to 4 and 5 game the East.

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
People say that every year. If you think back to two years ago he played like what, 46 minutes a game after Love and KI got hurt and they were still able to take the Warriors to 6 games. I think he'll be okay.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
People say that every year. If you think back to two years ago he played like what, 46 minutes a game after Love and KI got hurt and they were still able to take the Warriors to 6 games. I think he'll be okay.
I don't recall that being said before. Plus when you add in 180+ games over those 2 years, and he is over 30 now, believe it or not age does in fact begin to take a toll.

You can love or hate Kobe all you want, but he was a perfect example of it. The human body breaks down, and after 30 for the majority of athletes is when that decline begins.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

He was 30 then. He's 32 now. It's only 2 years, but every year after 30 is pretty damn big.

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
Oh I agree LBJ at any time could hit that wall. I'm just hopeful he doesn't. Haha.

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
Uber Uberest Uber Uberest I honestly don't follow the Wizards as much, and have felt pretty much all 2nd half of the season they might get out of round 1, but would lose to Celts or Cavs. But if you want, that's cool we can do one.

I don't follow the Celtics that religiously either. One week after the series ends, nothing major.

joz123

Potato del Grande
Clippers need an overhaul. Griffin will prolly be gone, Jordan and CP3 won't stay there forever either.

DickTrickle

Griffin is too injury prone to rely upon. And, while a good player, he hasn't really developed much beyond his rookie year abilities.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Was hoping for the Clippers. That would have likely been a sweep. Jazz could actually steal a game or two.

DickTrickle

Wow, Rockets unleashing devastation upon the Spurs.

Then again, these are the Spurs, so in an hour it might be a completely different story.