NHL 2023-2024 Season - Arizona Stays Homeless

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Wow the Panthers are really going to blow a 3-0. That’ll be a Stanley cup first.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Where does this collapse by the Panthers rank in modern day sports choke jobs? Lets say 80s onward. I've seen a lot of people comparing it to 28-3.

• 1Like

Penance

Considering it's never been done past the Original 6 era, yea I'd say it's a serious 28-3 moment.

• 1Like

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
A Florida team should never have a title shot. Let's go Oilers!

• 1Solidarity

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
It’s got to happen before it’s 28-3. They win, all is forgiven. Anyone crowning the Oilers right now can do so but it’s a mistake. Monday’s game starts 0-0 with equal pressure on both teams.

• 1Like

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
nhl-memes-playoffs-week-9-1.jpg

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
I'm already coping by cooking up the theory that it's the Deep State at work. Trump tweeted about the Panthers going up 3-0, and that's when everything changed. Reasons this is plausible is: They can't let bad orange man be right about anything during the election year. Trudeau is polling poorly so a Canadian team winning the Cup will temporarily redirect them from the fact that they have no affordable housing. All the sports networks like ESPN hate Florida teams, and the NHL can suck off and promote McDavid. It's a perfect scenario for everyone except Panthers fans, and people that hate the Oilers.

(I don't actually believe this I'm just doing mindless shit at work. But maybe I should!)

• 2Galaxy Brain
  • 1EyeRoll
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Penance

I don't care who wins at this point. I'm just glad we got a game 7.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Florida has already lost, they just don't know it yet. And they get to experience it at home

• 1Like