Overwatch

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I, like a lot of people 3+ starts, have no reason for lootboxes any time except during events. Then, during events skins are added incentive to play. I think adding 1/2 the roster with skins is fine. It gives the hardcore something to go for and the casuals do get fucked a little bit, but they just need to make them buy only after the event for their inflated price so people will stop complaining.

If they didn't add all this shit during the events I probably wouldn't even open lootboxes ever. The only reason I do it now is for currency to then use during events to buy skins.

I'm 3+ stars! yay, i'm in the special club?
I was responding to your strange reply. "no, though", makes absolutely no sense with what I said.

But yea... I'm cool with getting some new skins, but literally 1/3rd the roster is a bit excessive imo. Only the Legendaries are cool, the rest are just recolors. I'm too use to the LoL system where even the cheapest skins don't look like recolors. They did recolors in year 1, maybe 2, but nowadays recolors in LoL are classified as chromas or something. "Skins" tend to follow a theme and change the character's geometry a little while still maintaining the general silhouette.

Like I said, it's just skin fatigue.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I'd like the Zenyatta skin, it looks pretty cool and I use him a lot these days, he's been my go to character in recent weeks to rank up.

Allows me to fill a secondary healer role, which is not often filled while still impacting the game as DPS, and discord is great. At my rank of gold, Pharaah is a problem...having her discorded and helping the DPS take her works pretty well.

gauze

Molten Core Raider
2 or 3 heroes to be released or skins? Because that would be awful if they tried to release multiple heroes haha.

They could rain skins for days, I wouldn't care. It's their only monetizing market, so it's kinda them trying to get some return investment. Plus it's not like they look terrible, the community is eating it up... You don't have to go get them they're just a side thing. I mean I'm probably not the only one, but I have 35,000 credits lol. It's better than the league/hots model in which you have to use cash for the most part to obtain the skins.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
I think this is my favorite batch of skins by far and I couldn't care less if they shit out 30 skins a week so whatever :p

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I think this is my favorite batch of skins by far and I couldn't care less if they shit out 30 skins a week so whatever :p

Yep thought the same thing when I first saw them. I also thought this batch had the best epic-level skins as well.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I got the legendary Rein, Hog and Winston in my 50 I bought. Which is good because those are really the only 3 I "had to have." I really want Tracer's epic skin as well. Zenny's is nice but it will never overtake Nutcracker.

Cybsled

I bought the same and got Tracer, Zen, Rein, and the Red Mei in terms of skins. I still want the Dva and Roadhog one.

CTF always ends in draw lol

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
In my free one I got the Tracer skin, which was one of the ones I wanted most. Don't think I've gotten any of the legendary ones from these events so maybe I'll get D.Va at least :p

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
CTF is kind of lame. They should have limited what heroes you could play on it. Maybe make it all Tracer or something.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
I've won 3 outta 4, git gud :p CTF is always dumb in every game though. The only way a team wins is if the match is uneven so... yea. Way bigger margin for draw than any other mode skill-wise.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Just encountered by first hackers today.

About to hit 2500, this team I'm with are just wrecking shit on Ilios. I'm Reinhardt and I am playing really well. Nailing every charge and excellent Ults. We get 2 points down easily.

Third round their Reaper is getting 1 shot headshots constantly and Roadhog is not missing a single hook. Their aim increased so dramatically it was just ridiculous.

Kinda salty about that!

Xevy

Log Wizard
Shit ton of cheaters lately. In the first like 6 months I saw MAYBE 2-3 cheaters. In the last month I've seen at least 4.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users