Overwatch

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Sucks that Diamond reward was only 1200. I'm still 400 something away from my second golden gun :(. Shit takes forever. I wish I had like Solider Tracer, and then could get something like Ana

Its a shame McCree is my second favorite hero but I can't not use his American gun skin. Though I only own 76's golden gun. After season rewards I think I should have a second unlocked. Will probably do Ana.

Tenks

So NRG will be Harb, IDDQD, Gull and who else? Gods is over in Korea with someone, forget who.

Tank -- Numlocked
Flex -- Harbleu (??)
Hitscan -- IDDQD
Projectile -- Seagull
Support -- Dummy
Lucio + Shotcaller -- Ajax (??)

Question marks added for hot rumors but no confirmation.

gauze

Molten Core Raider
Its a shame McCree is my second favorite hero but I can't not use his American gun skin. Though I only own 76's golden gun. After season rewards I think I should have a second unlocked. Will probably do Ana.

Americree is too good.

I spent my extras on sombra, ana, and now bastion. I wish they'd do the sombra treatment to 76, otherwise I'd have it. But the lack of detailing and just all around aestheticism to a lot of the original char/skins are just so fucking lazy.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Why bother pushing the payload now?

I guess if they're all about steps on their fitbits

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I could play Eichenwald map all day. Either side. Win or lose. I don't know why I love it so much.

Hex

Lord Nagafen Raider
I met my doppleganger tonight...

skirmish.jpg

Fruit

Lord Nagafen Raider
What gold weapon do you goys think is the least used? I just picked up Sombra's which I know isn't the lowest, but it must be fairly close. I'm thinking about getting Junkrat's next; I wish they'd buff him so he is more viable as I'd honestly probably main him if he wasn't so shit.

Tenks

I think you need to go with a hero that is used but not over used and is also not a troll pick. You'll see tons of Sym, Sombra, Torb, Bastion, Junk gold weapons because for whatever reason those kits attract "mains" and also people who just buy them for the luuls sake. I'm trying to go through my memory and I think probably Winston is the one I see the least.

Jive Turkey

Karen
What the deal with the gold weapons? Are they not just cosmetic? Why all the questions? Just get them for the characters you use most, no?