Overwatch

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Well I did my placement, 5-4-1 and got 2350. A bit lower then my last season high, but much better than my last placement at 1400. :)

xzi

Mouthbreather
grats! I think everyone placed a little lower than their last season high regardless of their placements. I placed pretty damn low lmao, I was like 3550 and dropped to 3100 after losing every placement lmao

patch went in today that made bastions 35% damage reduction be 20% instead and they also fixed the bug where you could shoot through dvas defense matrix. Haven't seen a bastion yet today lol. He's still really great but not insta-lock every game now thank god.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
6-4-1... as Mercy.. 1771. FML

I had over 20k healing in all my matches expect the real quick ones where we won.

Volto!

Lord Nagafen Raider
Why even have placement matches if you just get auto-dumped into the same rank you finished the previous season with? I played my ass off, went 9-1 somehow, placed 2365. Feels bad :(

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
4-4-2 and lost 400 rating, 2150...I seem to always place gold, normally hover at 2500, and peak at 2900.... every season. Why I lose 400 for basically going .500 is asinine.

Nidhogg

Molten Core Raider
Man, 2 days into new season and I'm 3577, each win netting me like 80 SR. Note to self, never push for Masters until the season resets. I was so salty at ending 3499 last season. Now I can relax and enjoy comp.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Orisa has a huge head and everyone on PTR is trigger happy.

Good time to be a Genji

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Haven't played in awhile.

Oh new hero lets see what it... what the fuck is this nooooope

Jesus this is SJW bullshit, like Captain Planet was less gay than the Orisa backstory. And I'm pretty sure he was super gay.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Cybsled

Smart kid making a robot to act as a protector is a concept that predates SJW stuff ;p Get over yourself lol

• 1Like

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
She is lore-wise. But even playing her you really do feel like a security bot.

I feel like I've been deployed from a charging station to deal with a riot.

Sign of harmonious design and lore.

• 1Like

xzi

Mouthbreather
I agree actually with that and as far as feel in the gameplay goes for me, she FEELS like she's a big heavy robot walking around? Not in a clunky way that most games execute the feeling of heaviness if that makes sense. Rein is pretty solid too but I never really noticed until playing this hero.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Suspended from comp play for 30 minutes for leaving the game after it was complete??

Are they forcing us to watch the POTG until it's okay to leave?

• 1Solidarity

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
Suspended from comp play for 30 minutes for leaving the game after it was complete??

Are they forcing us to watch the POTG until it's okay to leave?

Yeah, that happened to me too in Arcade Mode. Got suspended from queuing for 10 minutes because I was leaving 3v3 games right after it finished instead of waiting for POTG to play out. It's fine to do it a few times (maybe not in competitive) but make sure not to overdo it or you'll get a slap on the wrist.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Really? Doesn't it give you a leaver warning and you have to accept if you do it too early? I don't really give a fuck about Q of the game, but I also haven't played since yesterday