Overwatch

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Suspended from comp play for 30 minutes for leaving the game after it was complete??

Are they forcing us to watch the POTG until it's okay to leave?
no, you need to wait for the match to register as complete, but dont need to watch potg or even go to the post-game. You can leave the red warning up and once it goes away you can click leave.

different maps require different wait period at end, some let you leave almost instantly, while others you gotta wait like 15sec

ex-genj

Golden Squire
The problem is there is a leaver penalty for non-comp games but its hard to tell when you get it or not since there's no warnings. So I guess wait it out or tab out or something.

xzi

Mouthbreather
wat? what penalty could there possibly be for leaving early in QP? other than not getting xp for that specific match

ex-genj

Golden Squire
IDK but several times I've seen a "you're leaving early too much, you'll get penalized soon" message. Maybe only arcade?

Jive Turkey

Karen
Usually you just have to wait for that "DEFEAT!" thing to finish. As soon as the POTG starts, I back out without a warning pop-up

Also, I'm about 1 and 15 in competitive matches so far this season. Just a top talent

Cybsled

Does anyone know how to get the game to accept that the match is full and to not do a bullshit skirmish when you do a custom game? I tried to make a Rein vs. Bastion army one on Eichenwald and dumb thing won't leave skirmish even though it is 1vs6 and lobby only had 1vs6 in terms of spots.

nevergone

Low IQ Vegan Pacifist
<Gold Donor>
7/10 wins in placements. Landed in gold. Back up to platinum, working my way towards diamond where I sat comfortably last season.

xzi

Mouthbreather
I've noticed after switching back to borderless windowed, it works properly now it seems. Myself and i know a few others were having the issue where occasionally you could click on your secondary monitor and would minimize the game, which was a huge issue. Was forced to play in fullscreen for a long time but it doesn't do it for me anymore so woo

ex-genj

Golden Squire
> Be me
> Be playing Ana
> Be behind statue in front of king's row A
> Kid on voice chat says he needs heals while jumping around like a maniac
> I say "stop jumping around then"
> He stops I hit him with a shot
> Immediate Widow headshot

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
> Be me
> Be playing Ana
> Be behind statue in front of king's row A
> Kid on voice chat says he needs heals while jumping around like a maniac
> I say "stop jumping around then"
> He stops I hit him with a shot
> Immediate Widow headshot

Good, fuck that guy.

Jive Turkey

Karen
I love booping people off ledges into the abyss with Pharah's little laser thingy. I love it more when theres the palpable rage from the same dude I've booped off like 4 times in the same match

Volto!

Lord Nagafen Raider
What is the best thing I can do to improve my chances of winning a match when I'm playing ranked and the other five people on my team decide they all need to be playing dps? Do I heal? Do I tank? Do I say fuck it and play dps because I'm better at dps? Does it even matter what I do here? I played seven games this weekend. All but one we're on teams with zero interest in running a balanced comp. It sucks so bad knowing you are guaranteed to lose before you even pick your hero.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Probably play Mercy for best shot at winning, yea. Ressing 4-5 dead DPS every 90 seconds can win some games. Healing is way more required than tanking in this game in rando games.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Mercy can win so many games , but I refuse to play her. Mainly I suck at being a pussy, so getting off a clutch rez is like impossible for me, hiding aint my style. I do play Ana and sometimes Lucio when healing is needed.

I lost 2-3 games yesterday simply cause enemy team had some clutch mercy resses.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

ex-genj

Golden Squire
I don't play Mercy any more under any circumstances. While I don't think she's bad, Ana can do her job + contribute a ton to offensive situations in a way Mercy can't, specifically the 2+ grenade hit into the fray thats not eaten by rein/dva that ensures a swing. Also the whole Pharah counter thing.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Changes going up on PTR soon:

Ana
  • Biotic Rifle
    Damage decreased from 80 to 60

Biotic Grenade
    Impact damage reduced from 60 to 30
    Impact healing reduced from 100 to 50

Junkrat
  • No longer hurts himself from his own explosions. (Effect added to current passive: Total Mayhem)

Orisa
  • Fusion Driver
    Magazine size lowered from 200 to 150

Supercharger
    Cost increased by 15%

Sombra
  • Stealth
    Sound effects and VO distance for entering and exiting Stealth reduced to 15 meters.

Translocator
    Cooldown reduced from 6s to 4s

Winston
  • Barrier Projector
    Cooldown now starts when the barrier is placed, instead of when it ends

Zenyatta
  • Orb of Destruction
    Alternate fire recovery reduced from 1s to 0.6s

Orb of Discord
    Can now target enemies through barriers
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20753516591#post-1

Last edited: