Rickshaw Megathread

Status
Not open for further replies.

khalid

Unelected Mod
I didn't really want to ban him, but it seems people would be cool with just banning him for a few days rather than dealing with it.

I am definitely not comfortable with someone just deciding that if they want to be immune to moderation, they can just post it all in the shaw. No little Stormfronts or Gawker are needed on this forum.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Listen, first of all I couldn't give a flying shit what you think about anything. You've already admitted, numerous times, that you only post here to troll.

Secondly, you constantly talk from your ignorance. There is history there that half of it I can barely even recall, that you're not even aware of.

I do not respect you. I do not care about your opinion. You have proven yourself a terrible thinker, and admitted you only post here to troll.

Stop trying to moralize and lecture to me like anything you have to say matters to me on any level. It doesn't. You're irrelevant to me.

Never said I only post on RR to troll. One time during one of our extended arguments in one thread, I said that I had switched from trying to have a rational discussion to just trolling you. One time.

Anyway, this is the ask a mod thread. If you want to write me extended letters about how little you care about me, start a thread for me.

• 2Like
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 2 users

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Does it help to classify anyone who is calling you wrong and stupid as throwing a temper tantrum?

Consider our pov for a minute. And consider that we actually just don't want you to fuck this place up for a second, and then respond in something other than a one line question.
No but I think 4 or 5 threads all over the forum definitely falls into the "temper tantrum" realm.

Immediately coming to the conclusion that the forum is now doomed as a result would fall into that.

Both the things you did immediately.

Consider for a minute that I have a thousand times more invested in this entire thing and then ask yourself why I would do something just to fuck with you, tanoomba, mist, or anyone else.

I am the one that has to maintain this thing for a potential decade or more. I am the one that gets 17 PM's a day about this person or that and have to refer them to the moderators.

Yeah, yeah, I signed up for it, I get that but don't kid yourself into thinking I am just bored and want to stir up drama when I could actually be doing work on the forum that I actually enjoy and want to do.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
You're writing extended letters to me about how I should act and behave according to you, so I'll continue to respond to those where they occur, because unlike Tanoomba, I'm not a faggot who goes and hides his responses in the shaw.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
The fucking Jugs began on FOH in that very same Rickshaw.

TL;DR: you don't know what you're talking about.

Sure, back during the decline of FoH where we were being moderated by Tuco and Tyen alone. That is when the change began.

For example:

Rickshaw circa 2006: Retard Rickshaw - Fires of Heaven Guild Message Board

Very few threads and none of that dumb shit we associate with the RR today.

2008: Retard Rickshaw - Fires of Heaven Guild Message Board

You've still only got 2 pages to the entire subforum

2011: Retard Rickshaw - Fires of Heaven Guild Message Board

Suddenly 61 pages. The Rickshaw blew up after a certain point.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
You're writing extended letters to me about how I should act and behave according to you, so I'll continue to respond to those where they occur, because unlike Tanoomba, I'm not a faggot who goes and hides his responses in the shaw.

I was trying to talk about the issue at hand. You are the one that abandoned actual discourse and switched to personal insults.

• 1Faggotry

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
You aren't talking about the issue at hand, you're doing your best to distract from it by whining about me, and who I have on ignore, and how I should or should not care about this or that based on that, etc.

You're a fucking moron, is what I'm saying.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
a_skeleton_03, since someone might mistake the "For Hodj" thread in the shaw as a personal thread of my own, I would request that it also be locked to assure the community that your rules are being fairly and evenly enforced across the board.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
You aren't talking about the issue at hand, you're doing your best to distract from it by whining about me, and who I have on ignore, and how I should or should not care about this or that based on that, etc.

You're a fucking moron, is what I'm saying.

I wasn't whining. I asked why it matters to you if you have him on ignore. Which is a legitimate question, since for weeks on end during the forum transition you explained over and over how the new ignore function was going to help us have less rules.

You still have not answered the question, you've just skirted around it and insulted.

To use your typical analogies -- you're responding to my questioning like you're a creationist being shown facts by an atheist.

• 2Like
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 2 users

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
No but I think 4 or 5 threads all over the forum definitely falls into the "temper tantrum" realm.

Immediately coming to the conclusion that the forum is now doomed as a result would fall into that.

Both the things you did immediately.

Consider for a minute that I have a thousand times more invested in this entire thing and then ask yourself why I would do something just to fuck with you, tanoomba, mist, or anyone else.

I am the one that has to maintain this thing for a potential decade or more. I am the one that gets 17 PM's a day about this person or that and have to refer them to the moderators.

Yeah, yeah, I signed up for it, I get that but don't kid yourself into thinking I am just bored and want to stir up drama when I could actually be doing work on the forum that I actually enjoy and want to do.

I don't think anyone would have the incompetence to fuck it up instantly.

Here you have me, former mods, current mods etc telling you you're wrong, and you have hodj agreeing with you with you in a continual line of deflections and locking my threads pertaining to it, then when i make another you call it a temper tantrum.

The forum isn't doomed now, you're just slowly going to inject your own bias and bore people off until it's in a downward spiral.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
"I'm not trying to distract from the issue, but let's make this all about this guy that beat me in a debate about god that time that I've never gotten over because I can't stop myself!"

And this is why you're a fucking retard.

khalid

Unelected Mod

Here you have me, former mods, current mods etc telling you you're wrong, and you have hodj agreeing with you with you in a continual line of deflections and locking my threads pertaining to it, then when i make another you call it a temper tantrum.

The forum isn't doomed now, you're just slowly going to inject your own bias and bore people off until it's in a downward spiral.

If you are going to use Hodj agreeing with a_skeleton_03 as evidence of him being wrong...

Well let me use as evidence of your wrongness that Tanoomba is agreeing with you.

• 1Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>

Let's say that does happen.

Place still got how many more years than it would have at MMORPG.com?

But it isn't going to happen.

Its Chicken Little faux drama bullshit.

Picasso3

If you are going to use Hodj agreeing with a_skeleton_03 as evidence of him being wrong...

Well let me use as evidence of your wrongness that Tanoomba is agreeing with you.

I guess that's how we know the whole issue shouldn't even be a debate

• 2Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
"I'm not trying to distract from the issue, but let's make this all about this guy that beat me in a debate about god that time that I've never gotten over because I can't stop myself!"

And this is why you're a fucking retard.

I definitely didn't bring anything to this conversation that wasn't directly relevant to this conversation. You are shitting up this thread and bringing off topic shit into it. And now me responding to you is making myself look bad.

But fine, I will direct it to the group as a whole, rather than specifically directing it towards the person that was most vocal about it.

Why does any of this matter to anyone if the xenforo ignore feature is so great?

• 1Faggotry

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Listening to hodj got you a better forum free from corporate ownership with a community investment in it.

Listening to Tanoomba would have everyone still posting on Craig McGregor's wasteland.

Maybe you should wake up and realize that just because I'm abrasive, doesn't mean I'm wrong.

I definitely didn't bring anything to this conversation that wasn't directly relevant to this conversation.

I mean you're still doing that right now with this very post.

Every post you are making is this, bringing up irrelevant bullshit to try and distract from the actual issue here.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>

All of you saying I am wrong despite all of you misremembering how it used to be.

The former mods you used to rail against ...

The current mods who haven't taken a vote or done anything about it but sit there ....

Hodj is not an indicator of right or wrong. I could say the same thing about you. Picasso has this stance and therefore that must be the wrong one....

Feien

Ploppers
I'll post this here since the other thread got locked right after I posted there...

Why has this become such a big issue? Who fucking reads the RRP threads other than to fling shit at each other, talk about incredibly retarded stuff, or to see how the monkeys trapped in there are doing? I'm pretty sure most of the members in this forum dont even click the RRP because of the pure retardation that goes in there. I don't think anyone really cares (or should care) if they keep throwing a tantrum about the stuff that got them in there in the first place, as long as they are kept away from the original thread/s they were shitting on.

So if Tanoomba, or anyone for that matter want to spam those threads in the RRP then who cares? Just don't engage them, cuz if you do, of course the monkey in the cage is gonna dance for the attention. If you wanna see them dance, then that's on you.

Now to add on to that, you could always add rules of a maximum amount of posts in the RRP per day, or something among the lines of, if they get thrown in the RRP more than a number of times in a certain amount of then you get banned. It really doesn't need to be too complicated.

In other words...

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Picasso3

All of you saying I am wrong despite all of you misremembering how it used to be.

The former mods you used to rail against ...

The current mods who haven't taken a vote or done anything about it but sit there ....

Hodj is not an indicator of right or wrong. I could say the same thing about you. Picasso has this stance and therefore that must be the wrong one....

I railed against tarrant.
I tried to make a vote.

Any time there's a tanoomba related discussion you may want to take hodj with a kilogram of xanex. If you're disputing that I guess it just says how dumb things are.

• 2Like

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Now to add on to that, you could always add rules of a maximum amount of posts in the RRP per day, or something among the lines of, if they get thrown in the RRP more than a number of times in a certain amount of then you get banned. It really doesn't need to be too complicated.
So make it less complicated by making it more complicated?

It's pretty simple the way I made it last night.

You don't get a personal safe space thread. Feel free to post in any thread in there. Done. Simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.