Rickshaw Megathread

Status
Not open for further replies.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Excuse me, sir, but what does it say right there under my name, sir?

...you put that there. Circular logic. "Of course I need to be the people's champion, I said I would be!"

Look at what it says under my name. Just because it's there doesn't mean it's true.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
No, I'm just really upset it's my personal thread and i was very serious about it. Then Soygen is upset because he likes me. We're just biased.
You haven't once actually argued for anything but your thread.

Mist and Tanoomba's was moved yesterday and neither of you spoke up. Within an hour of me moving your thread the two of you came in here throwing a temper tantrum.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Yes, this is how being a vox populi works.

Batman needs to be Batman because Batman said Batman would be Batman.

That's how this works, sir.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
This is pussy shit. draegan butthurt over victory laps all over again. If you're so worried about him feeling "punished" just fucking ban him. I don't understand this concern. Why lock those threads and say "no personal threads in the rickshaw!" while the at same time saying anyone rickshawed can just post whatever they want in any thread in there? So now anyone RRP'd will just pick a thread to start shitposting in and turn it into their own thread. Who gives a fuck if people might still be actively posting in that thread right? It's the rickshaw lol!

It's a stupid change that accomplishes literally nothing except pissing people off.

It doesn't happen often but I agree with Mario here.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I'm talking about the old mod team, actually.
I'm the one who brought it up, so I'm clarifying that it's the community. If you don't believe that I personally also complained about it, I'm ok with that. We're talking about the community hating changes here, not other mods.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Would the Jugs even have existed without the rickshaw? Wasn't Lil Jim's best work done there?

If you don't think the rickshaw is enough punishment for habitual offenders come up with a better punishment. Don't punish everyone else along with them.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Yet not one of you has appealed to the moderators, created a poll, done anything about it but bitch in here for an hour.

This is exactly what you did for years over on Rerolled in that iteration of the Amod thread. Your polls were a joke and it basically amounted to you performing marathon bitch sessions...yet you seemed to expect that your concerns would (should) be addressed. Yet now you want to deflect. Fucking hilarious, really.

This is my vision

Fuck, you just Brad McQuaided everything.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Yet not one of you has appealed to the moderators, created a poll, done anything about it but bitch in here for an hour.

You are the creators of your own destiny but do nothing about it.

This is my vision until YOU tell me otherwise through the form of democracy.

You 6 or so people that are 'outraged' by this might be the only 6 on the forum.

I tried to create a poll and it was locked and shawed, then I asked the rules, locked.

You're a huge shitpile of deflections and contradictions, almost a tanoomba.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler

You are the creators of your own destiny but do nothing about it.

This is my vision until YOU tell me otherwise through the form of democracy.

You 6 or so people that are 'outraged' by this might be the only 6 on the forum.

Why would anyone create a poll or complain to the mods until Sept 1st? Until then, according to your rules, you're the supreme ultimate ruler.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Yes, this is how being a vox populi works.

Batman needs to be Batman because Batman said Batman would be Batman.

That's how this works, sir.

Just because you're telling yourself that you're the voice of the people doesn't make it true. My notifications are blowing up with likes, does that mean that I'm expressing vox populi? No. Neither of us is. We are expressing personal beliefs and that's it.

• 2Like
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 2 users

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Why would anyone create a poll or complain to the mods until Sept 1st? Until then, according to your rules, you're the supreme ultimate ruler.
I have not denied any vote at all or overturned any moderator decision. The only moderator vote was public and you as a donor can see that. Tanoomba is in the rickshaw because of that.

Name one thing that would make you think I wouldn't uphold that? If you think so you should probably log out now because you will always be paranoid about me :lumie:

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
I think a_skeleton_03 wants to turn the Rickshaw back into what it use to be on FoH. I don't ever recall any of the current stupid shit happening back then, it all happened in Screenshots back then. Somewhere along the way the shaw morphed into what we have now with retards yuking it up in there along with crap like the Jugs/Council of the Shaw crap.

The argument here is do we want to old shaw back to use as actual punishment or keep the new one to let dumbfucks continue to shit themselves in private. I happen to agre with a_skeleton_03 on this one, let the mouth breathers of the forum do their thing in SS and morph the Rickshaw back into a time out area.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
You haven't once actually argued for anything but your thread.

Mist and Tanoomba's was moved yesterday and neither of you spoke up. Within an hour of me moving your thread the two of you came in here throwing a temper tantrum.

Does it help to classify anyone who is calling you wrong and stupid as throwing a temper tantrum?

Consider our pov for a minute. And consider that we actually just don't want you to fuck this place up for a second, and then respond in something other than a one line question.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Just because you're telling yourself that you're the voice of the people doesn't make it true. My notifications are blowing up with likes, does that mean that I'm expressing box populi? No. Neither of us is. We are expressing personal beliefs and that's it.

Listen, first of all I couldn't give a flying shit what you think about anything. You've already admitted, numerous times, that you only post here to troll.

Secondly, you constantly talk from your ignorance. There is history there that half of it I can barely even recall, that you're not even aware of.

I do not respect you. I do not care about your opinion. You have proven yourself a terrible thinker, and admitted you only post here to troll.

Stop trying to moralize and lecture to me like anything you have to say matters to me on any level. It doesn't. You're irrelevant to me.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I think a_skeleton_03 wants to turn the Rickshaw back into what it use to be on FoH. I don't ever recall any of the current stupid shit happening back then, it all happened in Screenshots back then. Somewhere along the way the shaw morphed into what we have now with retards yuking it up in there along with crap like the Jugs/Council of the Shaw crap.
The fucking Jugs began on FOH in that very same Rickshaw.

TL;DR: you don't know what you're talking about.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users
Status
Not open for further replies.