Rickshaw Megathread

Status
Not open for further replies.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Honestly if I didn't want Tanoomba posting in the rickshaw this is what I would have done. The whole point of shawing them is to only allow them to post in the rickshaw.
I fixed up the user group a bit, check it out in analyze permissions.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
He shouldn't be the source of new rules for this community

So you want a special rule in place that Tanoomba is immune from any sort of punishment. Because that's what this amounts to. If someone does something unexpected, like turning every thread in the shaw into their personal bitchfest after doing their dead level best for several days to get shawed, then rules are going to happen to prevent that from occuring again.

It doesn't matter who it is doing it.

But you're now arguing Tanoomba should be immune from that reality.

That is the logical consequence of what you are arguing.

Be it Tanoomba, or me, or Araysar, or someone else, throwing a huge shit fit in the Shaw and turning every thread into our cowardly little bitchfest where we're quoting people from other parts of the forums and lashing out at them, what have you, some rule would be put in place to prevent that from occurring, but because its Tanoomba, he should get away with it scot free.

Thank you, Soy, for demonstrating the gross double standard that the old mod team had towards Tanoomba.

He is sacrosanct because he has enshrined himself as a "voice of the underdog" with the old mod team, and there is little to nothing they won't do to defend that decision.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
You know what I mean, dude. He shouldn't be the source of new rules for this community. If he's that much of a burden, there is a much simpler solution that will not affect the rest of the community(no matter how trivially this really affects us).

But then we gave to go back to one of the things hodj and the other rere- proselytizers were touting as one of the best things about xenforo software--that the new ignore function worked so well that we would never HAVE to ban someone...

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
The state that it is in now is basically exactly how FoHGuild.org was.

NZNRoOx.png

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
But then we gave to go back to one of the things hodj and the other rere- proselytizers were touting as one of the best things about xenforo software--that the new ignore function worked so well that we would never HAVE to ban someone...
That is on the moderators for RRP'ing him! Don't put that on me Ricky Bobby.

He probably should have never been rickshawed to begin with but they did it, he appealed, they voted to keep it in place. Here we are.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Yeah and when Tanoomba was in the Gamergate thread building up to this shit, I was telling people to put him on ignore.

I was told "Ignore is pussy shit and I don't want to miss a thing" to quote Radditsu.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Funny how every time he does something that should have him excised from this community, there's always a reason why he should be sacrosanct and immune.

He knows what he is doing, he does it intentionally. Stop defending him.

So you want Mods to abuse their Mod powers?

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
When all you've got left are shitty memes, you are basically done here.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah and when Tanoomba was in the Gamergate thread building up to this shit, I was telling people to put him on ignore.

I was told "Ignore is pussy shit and I don't want to miss a thing" to quote Radditsu.

Do you personally have him on ignore?

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Being RRPed is a punishment.

Not when you can sit in there and quote from elsewhere on the forum and throw a shit fit and get attention.

Trust me, I am far more experienced in this matter than you are.

Do you personally have him on ignore?

Yep. I can't even see my own signature, which is a quote of him, without hitting the "show ignored content" button.

It isn't for him, it's a badge of honor so where do you go from there?

Exactly.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Being RRPed is a punishment.

^^^

When I was younger I did three weeks in the county jail for being a drunk idiot. One og my cell mates intentionally got himself locked up, because he preferred county jail over the group home he was forced to live in on the outside.

No one tried making up new rules just because the guy enjoyed county jail.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
^^^

When I was younger I did three weeks in the county jail for being a drunk idiot. One og my cell mates intentionally got himself locked up, because he preferred county jail over the group home he was forced to live in on the outside.

No one tried making up new rules just because the guy enjoyed county jail.
I have news for you, there is a Sheriff in Arizona that does exactly that.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
So if you have him on ignore already... Why does any of this matter to you?

What an incredibly stupid question to ask.

Possibly the single dumbest thing you've ever said, and you believe in god because you think you talk to him when you take ketamin.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
What an incredibly stupid question to ask.

Possibly the single dumbest thing you've ever said, and you believe in god because you think you talk to him when you take ketamin.

When all you have are insults, are we done here?

Status
Not open for further replies.