Rings of Power: Tolkien's Shambling Skinsuit

Bald Brah

Lord Nagafen Raider
D
I wasn't referring to physical strength. I suppose that's my fault for using literally ironically ie figuratively.

The main character is a girlboss annoying unrepentant cunt who is an IRL Tranny/non-binary/snowflake and inserts bullshit retarded daytime soap opera love affair with her lesbian concubine, and the whole show has been pervented into a lesbian love affair between two friends who became queens who became enemies who are secretly in love with one another even though they can never be together. Also she is married on the show as well.

Also House of the Dragon has literal she-women (IE MtF trannies) on the show with extended 10min+ mud wrestling scenes they invented for the show to show off how diverse they are.

Are you saying Galadriel (guyladriel as you call it) is an actual IRL Tranny also?

Different scenarios.

HotD plays it more realistically when it comes to physical combat. It's just full of faggots and trannies.

LotR, no apparent faggots or trannies, certainly not in your face, but they somehow turned a tiny weak elf maiden into a marvel superhero out of nowhere.

Both insert black people into everything. They are 13% of the US population but 50% of all casting calls apparently.

• 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 user

Xevy

Log Wizard
Both insert black people into everything. They are 13% of the US population but 50% of all casting calls apparently.
If I thought you could do math, your mind might be blown by the previous picture of all the elves.

Bald Brah

Lord Nagafen Raider
If I thought you could do math, your mind might be blown by the previous picture of all the elves.

If you ever read Tolkien or any other European folklore you're never going to find an African or Asian elf.

Although they did add Zwarte Pete to the elf rolls during the end of the slave trade. Can't put him on TV any more. They kicked his episode off of The Office. But somehow Don Lemonlas is okay.

Last edited:

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
How could this diversity exist without the sort of transport systems, crossing oceans and continents, which we only developed with large sailing ships and steam trains. Without them you cannot have this assorted mixing of people.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
How could this diversity exist without the sort of transport systems, crossing oceans and continents, which we only developed with large sailing ships and steam trains. Without them you cannot have this assorted mixing of people.
God Of War Magic GIF by Santa Monica Studio
Magic Fingers Family GIF
magic GIF
St Patricks Day Rainbow GIF by TipsyElves.com
harry potter magic GIF

• 1Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 users

Burns

Just when you think you might be mostly free of the shitty proto-hobbits, they pour them back in. Now, since they are in Rhûn, they are even more diverse, with a big black woman as their leader that doesn't take no sass from anyone smaller than her:

First new assling:
Screenshot 2024-09-05 053614.png

New Assling village, with leader on right:
Screenshot 2024-09-05 054101.png

Tom Bombadil shows up too (alone) and they are having him humm/sing (not full on songs, just like when he isn't talking he is humming) with a male and female voice. Also, he can't directly teach not-Gandalf magic because the last time he did that was with Sauron.
Screenshot 2024-09-05 055108.png

Last edited:
  • 3Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 3 users

zignor 4

Molten Core Raider
Just when you think you might be free of the shitty proto-hobbits, they pour them back in. Now, since they are in Rhûn, they are even stronger and more diverse with a big black woman as thier leader that doesn't take no sass from anyone smaller than her:

That's like finally firing the guy who pisses all over the the toilet seats, to the relief of everyone, and replacing him with a serial shit sprayer.

• 1Like

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Isnt shows like The boys, Fallout ect putting out higher numbers than this billion dollar shit show?

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>

Its worse when you think of these nomadic insular groups (desert hobbits, or wtf they are), have every race under the sun. Hmmmmmm how do they preserve that? Segregation and banning inter racial marriage in the tribe? Otherwise such a small group would be all tan/mixed by now right??

• 1Like

Oldbased

> Than U
Amazon is shooting themselves in the dick no matter what series they release. Pushing ads on Prime then canceling Freevee to force people into Prime and ad tiers is going to go down as one of the smallest of Bezos dick rockets. Very tiny rocket. Inverted almost.

Paramount + has been shopping a buyer and it is now down to Max or Amazon. Please be Max.

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>
Well I guess Tom spells it out that the "dark wizard" is indeed another Istari

So looking more like not-gandalf and not-saruman are the blues

• 1Garbage
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Are you all ahre watchers or masochists? I watched the first 3 episodes of season 1 and noped out. I see no reason to give this trash any moment of thought, unless you just want to get pissed off, haha.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>
hard core Tolkien fans will take anything they can get, unfortunately

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Goonsquad Officer
I just love the lore that the denizens of middle earth had enough bullshit and seem to have nixed the diverse elements by the time of lord of the rings

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Are you all ahre watchers or masochists? I watched the first 3 episodes of season 1 and noped out. I see no reason to give this trash any moment of thought, unless you just want to get pissed off, haha.
I haven't watched shit. I noped out after peter Jackson's first hobbit movie

• 1Like