Rings of Power: Tolkien's Shambling Skinsuit

Sevens

Log Wizard
Well I guess Tom spells it out that the "dark wizard" is indeed another Istari

So looking more like not-gandalf and not-saruman are the blues
The blues were best friends and traveled together

amigo

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yeah, hard agree. Only Tolkien "experts", who know very little (basically what they remember from the movies), will eat up Amazon's shite. Fucking casuals ;P.
All the bastardization and idiocy aside, it's actually *hard* for me to even watch Drinker and Nerdrotic reviews where they show the actual footage. It's super cringe inducing and unwatchable, especially anything involving midget warrior Guyadriel.

Bald Brah

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yeah, hard agree. Only Tolkien "experts", who know very little (basically what they remember from the movies), will eat up Amazon's shite. Fucking casuals ;P.
All the bastardization and idiocy aside, it's actually *hard* for me to even watch Drinker and Nerdrotic reviews where they show the actual footage. It's super cringe inducing and unwatchable, especially anything involving midget warrior Guyadriel.

Any scene with her attempting any action hero moves is 100% distilled garbage. She looks like the last person picked for dodge ball for her entire life.

If they wanted a tough girl boss bitch they should have at least cast someone who looks like Xena or Wonder Woman. Not some 5' 80lb pathetically weak looking kunt.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Well I guess Tom spells it out that the "dark wizard" is indeed another Istari

So looking more like not-gandalf and not-saruman are the blues
I'm going to guess that Istar are Maiar who live in space and observe Middle Earth from above.

If they decide to enter Middle Earth, they crash down with no memory in mortal form. All the Maiar did this but 1000s of years before just after creation, Bombadil was the first one.

So this is actually Gandalf and Saruman. By the end they will somewhat get their memories/mission back, optional three other wizards, fight Sauron, Gandalf will turn Saruman good and they will journey to Valinor at the end of the 2nd age.

They return later for the canon stuff they did in the 3rd age.

I've made this up but it's the only way to make everything make sense.

Maul

Dental Dammer
Our armies cannot defeat the might of Adar and Sauron alone!

*army consists of 15 orcs, some scared up elf and a faggy elf Sauron

Fuck this show

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Quaid

Trump's Staff
If the hobbit storylines didn’t exist, this show would be 10x better.

The story, characters, and tone are irredeemably bad. I don’t think removing a minor sub plot would help this show much. It’s fundamentally flawed.

Great acting and effects, but who cares?

Chris

Potato del Grande
Our armies cannot defeat the might of Adar and Sauron alone!

*army consists of 15 orcs, some scared up elf and a faggy elf Sauron

Fuck this show
But Elrond says that line in Fellowship of the Ring about Saruman and Sauron, it's like poetry, it rhymes.

Also Saurman was the really famous leader of the white council, nobody knows who the fuck Adar is, not even Tolkien lol.

Last edited:
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 user