Rings of Power: Tolkien's Shambling Skinsuit

Chris

Potato del Grande
Elond and Galadriel have a kissing scene. His great grandfather was her cousin.

Also they copied the "look to the west" scene from Helm's Deep where Gandalf shows up with Eomer to save the day... instead it's "look to the north" for Durin to show up... but he doesn't and it's just one horse with a half dead elf so Elrond cries.

Negrolass is dead though I think.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Elond and Galadriel have a kissing scene. His great grandfather was her cousin.
A quick search says he used it as cover to pass her a lockpick. It's still gross but not like they're just playing tonsil hockey for funsies.

The fact that he marries her daughter makes kissing her quite a bit weirder than their basically non-existent blood relation though, that's like complaining about Arwen and Elrond both being "related" to Aragorn.

Maul

Dental Dammer
Negrolass is dead though I think.
200 (9).gif

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
A quick search says he used it as cover to pass her a lockpick. It's still gross but not like they're just playing tonsil hockey for funsies.

The fact that he marries her daughter makes kissing her quite a bit weirder than their basically non-existent blood relation though, that's like complaining about Arwen and Elrond both being "related" to Aragorn.
Oh shit, forgot about that.

Wouldn't her daughter and Arwen's birth be an obvious thing to mess up the timeline to include!?

He could have just hugged her, there was no need for a kiss.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Oh shit, forgot about that.

Wouldn't her daughter and Arwen's birth be an obvious thing to mess up the timeline to include!?

He could have just hugged her, there was no need for a kiss.
There was also no need to pretend she hasn't already been married to Celeborn for thousands of years at this point and that she ruled Eregion with him instead of being some madcap wannabe girlboss running around like a headless chicken.

Chris

Potato del Grande
There was also no need to pretend she hasn't already been married to Celeborn for thousands of years at this point and that she ruled Eregion with him instead of being some madcap wannabe girlboss running around like a headless chicken.
Nice. I checked wikipedia to check and even that is more exciting than Rings if Power.

Galadriel ruled Eregion and Celebrimbor seized power to work with Annatar, whom Galadriel mistrusted. She left for Lothlorien via Moria but Celeborn stayed behind because he hated Dwarves - I guess because of them destroying the Elf Kindom they lived in to get a Silmaril in the 1st age.