SimCity

Warrik

Potato del Grande
<Donor>
Can I get those visuals with SimCity's game design? Ill buy all day long for that. Fuck this online only Origin Pass bullshit. SimCity more like ShitCity.

Fedor

<Banned>
SCRUI+loaded+%5BDebugRelease%5D+1152013+53406+PM.jpg

SCRUI+loaded+%5BDebugRelease%5D+1152013+45728+PM.jpg

SCRUI+loaded+%5BDebugRelease%5D+1152013+55852+PM.jpg

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
They're really trying to amp up the multi-player interdependence aspect.

Can other cities in the same region do anything when their master isn't there but I am at mine, or is it just on pause but providing me with positive and negative modifiers based on its attributes? If he let it pause while a fire raged, and I build a fire station, will my guys go put it out? Is it like the fucking twilight zone where my firemen go in, immediately become paused, and NEVER RETURN? That would be awesome.

I'm curious where the line is on those issues.
Yeah that's a really good question because if you create a static city you introduce the exploit that previous city-integration systems had where you could create an unstable but beneficial city to buff your cities. I mentioned this earlier by saying I cloned 8 super-commercial cities around 1 residential city, supplying the demand for commercial zoning higher than I could ever match.

I'm betting that yes, they're static and few people will bother exploiting it.

Kais

<Gold Donor>
My big concern is going to be city size. I could give a damn about "but you can make 8 cities next to each other that feed off each other" if each city is only 10 city blocks wide. Which is what those screenshots look like. They look pretty, but it's all just rotated views of the same small grid.

Mick

<Gold Donor>
What is with the "play a one hour slice of the game" beta?
Can you even do much with an hour?

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Expanded city size will be the first expansion, released 3 months later, and cost 29.99

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Given the nature of the game that's probably the easiest way to limit what people can do. It is almost certainly just there to test how well the servers handle the load and interaction between cities.