So, I'm dying...

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
90% if the growth is coarse hair, but it's all bust mass, nonetheless.

Any other graphic details required, or can Mrs. Gravy enjoy her 3rd Mike's hard cranberry in peace?

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
Would it be premature grey at 30? I don't know, G was silver backed in his twenties; he blamed me. Otherwise you can carry on with graphic details. That is way more fun than me moping.

BTW: No Mike's for me; too girly; not that I don't like girly things just usually not in the beer/wine/liquor realm. (exception: bailey's with vodka and Hershey's chocolate syrup over Sonic ice)

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
No graying yet, unfortunately. I look forward to having the Sophisticated look.
The nose hairs and eyebrows are getting a little out of control, though.

I'm normally a beer guy ("Sweet As" from Good Life Brewing is the best beer ever, and fuck anyone that says otherwise), but all we have in the house tonight is vodka and wine. I've been taking "Dirty Shotini's" since I got home. I'd encourage you not to drink alone, but I think you've earned yourself 2 weeks of whatever the hell you want.

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
Dinner tonight is one of the last meals G and I made together and froze for future use - Swedish meatballs. Not many more of those made-together meals left. Think I will have a beer too; a Charleville Brewery Amber Ale (St Genevieve MO).
I've been to that brewery! I stayed several days at the winery that sits next to it. One of the best vacations I've ever had, and it was only an hour away! St. Genevieve is possibly the most beautiful place in our state.

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
I've been to that brewery! I stayed several days at the winery that sits next to it. One of the best vacations I've ever had, and it was only an hour away! St. Genevieve is possibly the most beautiful place in our state.
It is quite lovely and the historical aspect is enjoyable, plus several other great wineries are nearby. I think Missouri has a lot to offer in re beauty especially along the rivers.

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
Wineries in MO? Dunno about that...
Spoken like a true Mist.

rrr_img_124024.jpg

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
Every state in the U.S. makes wine. A surprising amount of it from not-California is still pretty awesome.
Yes, it is. Missouri was first state to have been granted the AVA certification, vintners in the state grow numerous varieties of grapes etc. I think we are up to around 130 or so wineries.

I am going to open a bottle of wine to drink in honor of my sweet G, with my sister tonight - I went to get G's ashes and death certificates after work this evening, then came home to a mailbox stuffed with sympathy cards - the one that got me was from his EP doc and staff. That was a toughie. Wine tonight though is from New Mexico, not Missouri - G ordered me a case of it last year. I think I will have the DH. Lescombes Chardonnay.
[Cheers to you my sweet G.]

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
If you ever get a chance, try Michigan wine from the Round Barn vineyard. Especially if you can get their reserve Merlot.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Yes, it is. Missouri was first state to have been granted the AVA certification, vintners in the state grow numerous varieties of grapes etc. I think we are up to around 130 or so wineries.

I am going to open a bottle of wine to drink in honor of my sweet G, with my sister tonight - I went to get G's ashes and death certificates after work this evening, then came home to a mailbox stuffed with sympathy cards - the one that got me was from his EP doc and staff. That was a toughie. Wine tonight though is from New Mexico, not Missouri - G ordered me a case of it last year. I think I will have the DH. Lescombes Chardonnay.
[Cheers to you my sweet G.]
We're going to have to change his forum name to "Sweet, sweet Gravy". What a damn softy.

iannis

Musty Nester
I've got a vineyard and winery right up the road in NC.

I wouldn't drink that crap on a dare. Dunnit mean it's bad... I dunno anything about wine... it's just if i'm gonna go drinking local produce it's gonna be some good ol corn liqour.

Just remember. If it burns blue that means it's good for you. If it burns yellah, give it to another fellah.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
There is a winery maybe 1 hour north of Cincinnati that makes the best honey mead I can find. I haven't tried their actual wine yet. Columbus also has Brother's Drake which makes mead but its not nearly as good as Valley Vineyard's IMO.

Burnesto

Molten Core Raider
There is a winery maybe 1 hour north of Cincinnati that makes the best honey mead I can find. I haven't tried their actual wine yet. Columbus also has Brother's Drake which makes mead but its not nearly as good as Valley Vineyard's IMO.
Versailles?