Summer 2024 Anime Thread

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Jesus fuck MHA I was gonna post something about this possibly happening before today's episode but I thought nah the mangaka wouldn't go that far.

You know how way back at the beginning Deku said this was the story of how he became the greatest hero? Well one way to accomplish that is through none of his rivals surviving. Pretty sure this wasn't a fake-out either even if it is probably going to be an almost direct retread of when this happened last season.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Jesus fuck MHA I was gonna post something about this possibly happening before today's episode but I thought nah the mangaka wouldn't go that far.

You know how way back at the beginning Deku said this was the story of how he became the greatest hero? Well one way to accomplish that is through none of his rivals surviving. Pretty sure this wasn't a fake-out either even if it is probably going to be an almost direct retread of when this happened last season.
I was not expecting that particular stab to the feels.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Going back years here (I'm catching up), I'm halfwayish into "new game". It is about working in a game company and is so far quite accurate apart from the company being 100% women (instead of the usual 100% men). Very nostalgic and brought back so many memories of my 20's and 30's.

The show's characters are almost all really beautiful, even moreso than usual for anime, and I think it is the eyes. The characters have really bright and colourful eyes. Makes them all super appealing.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Wistoria's animation slaps.

elusive samurai is going to be good.

Pseudo harem, days with my stepsister (not what you think at all) and Alya are all excellent.

However

HOWEVER

My deer friend .....holy fuck.
Elusive Samurai has absolutely stellar animation.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I like that they could clearly draw the dear like the other characters so it looks nice...

they just don't.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
I finally got around to I parry everything. It's a winner so far. When you realize he is parrying verbal stuff, nice.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Magical Girl is the shortest anime this season but it’s my #1 so far. There are a few other good ones but nothing as entertaining rn.

velk

Trakanon Raider
I finally got around to I parry everything. It's a winner so far. When you realize he is parrying verbal stuff, nice.

This is pretty fun - what's the shameful lies about him only having one good skill though ?

He also clearly has SSS rank denseness - who needs depleted uranium when you can use this guy's grasp of subtext as a weapon.

Still - 'rescued girl from angry cow' is pretty good as a first adventure ;p

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user