Survivor

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Michaela is just an angry black woman. It's got nothing to do with being brought back too early, that's just her personality. And it's the reason like 95% of black women get voted out on Survivor; they can't control their emotions/anger.

I actually think Cirie might be the only one who doesn't fall into that trap. The only thing Michaela has going for her that most don't is she's physically a beast.

There's no chance Michaela makes it far in the game, unless she eventually just pisses off so many people they take her to the final as a goat.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I don't know. She was emotional last season, but I didn't get the impression that people disliked her like they do this time. Maybe it was just because she was on a tribe of youngsters and they had more tolerance for her drama than these people do.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Holy shit is Debbie off her fucking rocker. I really hope they bring that up at the reunion. How can she possibly think she got across that thing in 30 seconds.

Anyway, I don't understand how these guys are letting Sandra run them. She is cocky as fuck, which really just grates on me, so I hope they manage to take her out soon.

JT falls in line with the other morons who go home with an idol. How stupid do you have to be to not play that thing?

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm a little surprised by Sandra as well. She's playing quite boldly. Like, eating a jar of sugar and gloating to the other tribe members.

I understand not all of them were eating sugar, but if I'm fucking starving and there's 800 calories of sugar sitting there, I'm going to be fucking livid if you just up and decide to eat the entire thing to get someone riled up.

And then there's the whole calling herself 'queen' in front of other people.

Maybe they're just not showing the confessionals of people bitching about that stuff, but I don't know how you could be a member of her tribe and that be okay.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
It's because everybody there go "oh, she's an easy vote out.. She can be voted out some other time."

Yet she's gotten zero votes at every tribal so far even when Tony should have voted for her and didn't! She already has a great resume by getting out Tony and JT.

Last edited:

BrutulTM

<Silver Donator>
Yeah, if she was on my tribe, I would want her out before the merge. I think if it wasn't for the swap, she would be gone by now but the swaps keep real alliances from forming. Now that I think about it, I'm guessing next week is not the merge yet either. Maybe they will merge back to two tribes, but I think there's too many people still for a single tribe already.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Pretty bummed that almost all the players I was rooting for are out this early, but there has been some pretty dumb play this season.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
The Debbie blowup was actually embarrassing to watch. It takes a lot of restraint for them to not bitch.

Tai being Tai (a pussy).

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Pretty bummed that almost all the players I was rooting for are out this early, but there has been some pretty dumb play this season.
Hmm, yeah, looking at the remaining players is kind of depressing. The last 3 weeks with Caleb, Malcolm, and JT really took a big hit to my "players I give a shit about" list.

Andrea, Hali, and Brad are probably the only ones I'd still root for. And maybe Zeke, too. Ozzy is fun to root for, but unless he goes on the biggest immunity tear the game has ever seen, it's not even remotely possible.

Then looking at the rest, I'm not even sure why half of them were invited. Sarah, Troyzan, Sierra, Tai, Jeff, and Debbie are all baffling to me.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Hmm, yeah, looking at the remaining players is kind of depressing. The last 3 weeks with Caleb, Malcolm, and JT really took a big hit to my "players I give a shit about" list.

Andrea, Hali, and Brad are probably the only ones I'd still root for. And maybe Zeke, too. Ozzy is fun to root for, but unless he goes on the biggest immunity tear the game has ever seen, it's not even remotely possible.

Then looking at the rest, I'm not even sure why half of them were invited. Sarah, Troyzan, Sierra, Tai, Jeff, and Debbie are all baffling to me.

Ya i'm rooting for zeke and maybe brad (although on his previous season he was such an asshole to his wife, but people change). I use to like ozzy but he's just so fool of himself, Malcolm was such a better version. I was also on team Tony too just cause I loved his kamakazi play style. He'd have brought a lot of entertainment.

Debbie's meltdown was pretty cringe, even by reality TV standards. She completely flipped reality on it's head thinking that she had done well and hali had fucked up. Was nuts.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I'm rooting for Hali besides her looks she's a very smart person. I love Michaela too, but there is zero chance she wins. Ozzy is pretty cool too, but I doubt he can win since he's a challenge beast and that is it. Andrea is very nice to look at but she doesn't do much else. Aubry is just a coattail rider and nothing more.

Debbie comes off as a person that believes her own lies. She's literally a scary person that I wouldn't want to be around.

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
I wonder if Sandra is just extremely charismatic in person?
She doesn't seem in any way endearing, if anything her personality seems obnoxious and annoying. And while she seems great at puzzles, nothing she says seems overwhelmingly clever.
I just have to assume it is something about her personality when around her that instantly turns people into minions.

More importantly! Did anyone else see that Debbie was the first one over the wall?

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The only possible explanation for the lack of Sandra votes has to be the edit. I think everyone has simply assumed no one in their right mind would vote for Sandra as a two time winner. Plus, she doesn't pose a threat in individual immunity. I am guessing they just let her run amok and ignore the threat, while the producers edit in Sandra's favor to make it look like she is running things.

I did actually laugh out loud when JT was bitching about the sugar and she turned right around, looked dead into the camera and cracked a mischievous grin.

That was pro Survivor trolling right there.

BrutulTM

<Silver Donator>
Aubry is just a coattail rider and nothing more.

I don't know where you're getting that. She was great in her season, and this season there have been so many big personalities and twists that the best strategy is to just keep your head down. Malcolm also said in an interview that she was his best strategy partner so she is doing stuff, it's just not making TV so far. Remember this week was only the 4th episode. Most seasons we're barely remembering people's names by this point. The game is just getting started.

I heard an exit interview with JT and he said that the rest of the tribe was bitching so hard about Michaela and egging him on that he really thought they wanted her out. He had told them that since their tribe was going to be in the minority post-merge that he could be a bridge to help them bring in people, they wouldn't be able to win immunity without him, etc. and he thought they bought it. He said that the idol was hidden away from camp and he would have had to go and get it and it would have been super obvious what he was doing so that was why he didn't bring it but he thought that even if he had, he probably wouldn't have played it because he was that confident. He also said that the sugar thing wasn't really a big deal to him but Sandra kept bringing it up with both him and Michaela trying to fan the flames.

From that interview it sounds like Sandra and to some extent Varner just did a great job of making him feel comfortable and telling him what he wanted to hear. It would be pretty funny if Varner gets to the end riding Sandra's coattails.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
What a crazy episode.

I got all excited that Debbie was odd man out and got the Exile twist, and then that was a twist. Fucking Shamalamadingdong'd me. And worst of all, all that advantage was likely wasted on Debbie because she's too fucking arrogant.

And then Tai being absolutely fucking terrible at the game. He's awesome at finding idols, but that's about it. I almost thought he was masterful in that he'd convince them all to vote for him, play an idol, and be the sole vote for Ozzy. Luckily these former players are smart enough to stick to the plan. I also thought this might've been our first rock draw due to those shenanigans.

And Andrea was looking fine as shit the whole episode (although she does have this weird upper lip, mustache/dirt looking thing, sometimes). It's like they gave her a new bikini or something.

Anyway, glad they got rid of Sandra. She really is masterful. Sarah's confessional, and Ozzy talking to the others, said it all about Sandra; she's incredibly convincing.

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
Tai is a fucking idiot, he needs to just shut the fuck up already, how many times he's blown alliances over him opening his big mouth or not able to play stupid to make someone think something else it's always that dumb look, oh gotcha Tai what's going on. I thought at tribal ok maybe he's trying to gather all the votes to nullify it with one of the idols and then let his vote go through, but nope he didn't even play an idol. That was a hell of a chance he took talking to Sandra at the last minute and then naming Ozzy, it's not like he's in with the alliance that it would be a hey guys trust me watch me trick Sandra wink wink moment. He's just been god damn lucky.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah, like I said, he's terrible at the game. And worse, he blows up the game of everyone around him. They'd be smart to target him as soon as possible. It'll be hard to get rid of him with 2 idols now though.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
It's like Tai is the only one with a working brain, laser focused on idol finding, and come on, we know why, cuz he's Asian, he's the only guy with a functioning brain among these retards. Tai isn't a threat tho, as long as Ozzie is around, Tai is safe, they'll save the "get rid of him right b4 the merge" move for Ozzie, then Tai should just win immunity and use his idols.

BrutulTM

<Silver Donator>
Dude. I know you're into the Asian stereotypes thing, but Tai is the dumbest guy on this season, hands down.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users