The Acolyte

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
the force bubble jedi master that committed suicide. he was a padawan? or knight possibly at the lesbian coven event. somehow attained the rank of Master jedi, and super force shield powers, all while having suicidal regret over whatever happened at the lesbian witch coven.
maybe he would have gained that level of force powers.. ok. but he would not have been promoted to Master if he clearly had that level of emotional regret.
man i feel like i have to hate watch this

• 1Worf
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 1 users

Burns

the suck thing about watching a show in the usual places is that if the show is really bad it doesn't show up there until much later than usual. Still waiting for this turd to drop.
It's up on /mw.lonelil.ru/ right now and it's been on 1337 for 14 some hours.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zweischneid

Molten Core Raider
You got me! Poorly acted, bad writing, boring plot. Definitely makes me a bigot.

I mean, describes Empire Strikes Back perfectly. Add to that horribly forced ret-cons like making Vader suddenly Luke's father, which fits in zero with the original movie. Woke agenda of having a black guy run a trading outpost. Forced strong women-shit by implying Leia might be force sensitive. That fucked-up cadance of the green goblin guy. Definitly ups the Acolyte singing-cringe to yet another level.

If that movie would release in theatres to tomorrow, the rage-bait youtube-crowd would have a field day like nothing seen in Star Wars in the last 20 years or so, lol.

• 6Picard
  • 2GreNeg
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 13 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I mean, describes Empire Strikes Back perfectly. Add to that horribly forced ret-cons like making Vader suddenly Luke's father, which fits in zero with the original movie. Woke agenda of having a black guy run a trading outpost. Forced strong women-shit by implying Leia might be force sensitive. That fucked-up cadance of the green goblin guy. Definitly ups the Acolyte singing-cringe to yet another level.

If that movie would release in theatres to tomorrow, the rage-bait youtube-crowd would have a field day like nothing seen in Star Wars in the last 20 years or so, lol.
Who bitch this is?

• 6Like
  • 4Worf
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 10 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Add to that horribly forced ret-cons like making Vader suddenly Luke's father, which fits in zero with the original movie.

You don't know what ret-con means, because that reveal didn't alter anything in ANH. It makes complete sense that Obi-Wan wouldn't reveal immediately to Luke who his father was. In fact, that reveal just reinforces everything Luke says about his father in ANH.

You could argue that the line "he didn't hold with your fathers ideals, thought he should have stayed here and not gotten involved" was ret-conned (it actually was by TPM with the age gap between Owen and Anakin) but it could just be more of Obi-Wan conjuring up some BS to keep the truth from Luke.

• 2Like

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser

No you idiot, because nobody anti-woke argues that there shouldn't be equality of opportunity which means minorities should be represented in movies in proportion with their % of the population. - hence why adding a token black character to TESB made sense. Or that there is anything wrong with strong female characters (like Ripley who starts off weak but goes on a heroes journey in both Alien and Aliens, or Vazquez, or Sarah Connor) or Leia etc. The issue is when the minorities are over-represented as part of a box ticking exercise that becomes more important than the actual narrative, or when the strong female characters don't go on a heroes journey - like the untrained Rey picking up a saber for the first time and beating someone that had trained at the literal Jedi Academy under the tutelage of the only living Jedi left and who had literal Skywalker DNA whilst also being subliminally mentored by Palpatine through a Palpatine clone. lol.

Defending Rey is like defending Rocky II if it started with Adrian running to the ring after Rocky lost and knocking out Apollo Creed with one punch

Nobody cared that Leia was one of the best shots in all of the OT because Lucas didn't beat you over the head with the "strong female characters"

Last edited:
  • 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
I watch occasional videos by The Quatering. =Youtube

He said that he's getting videos blocked and de-monetized over the last few days. And for minor things that barely count as an issue

His theory as to why, is he was critical of the Acolyte in a video he put out. He said that he'd be in contact with other Youtubers who had the same thing happen.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

ccbba407-7806-47bb-9f72-ba80c49ec748_text.gif

• 2Worf

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Feel like this should would have (incrementally) been a little better off if they released 1-2 and then released 3-4. We'd be more focused on that ending of ep. 4 rather than the coven stuff. Not much, but a little.

So... should I recognize that guy at the end at all if I'd watched more of the animated stuff or some other content or anything? Figure we were heading towards something like that with all the 'red shirt' jedis they brought with them. Will have to dig around at some of the reaction stuff I guess.

Biggest issue narratively with this... wouldn't they have all 'felt it' when the wookie was killed? Pretty clear the guy she brought with her is her master too, just for whatever reason taking that assistant guise. Seems dumb, but kinda obvious. Going to be him or one of her moms I'd guess.
yes, ep4 is the strongest and most creative of this horrible horrible show. thats not saying much. its all still really bad.
so a woman screams and there is a man trap for goofy hispanic guy to get tripped up in. was that Mae who screamed and set the trap? or was that the Sith who did it and is so fucking powerful was able to wtfpwn a gang of Jedis? that suggests that Mae was indeed being tested. she set up hispanic guy to get Mae to back out of her mission. it worked a charm. Mae bitches out and thornface/Mother Koril comes in to kill Master wookie, has OSHA lured in as well. she wants to get the band back together. black mother was keeping her down and so now she has the wonder twins all to herself. at least thats my hot take. i'm sure the real twist is much worse.

also calling the space dog a he or them was fucking cringe retardation.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Pogi.G

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I have come to the conclusion that Jedi are just some galaxy far far away liberals, and if this shit were real, the imperials would have my complete utter support. #Darkside

• 7Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 7 users

Fadaar

That guy
You don't know what ret-con means, because that reveal didn't alter anything in ANH. It makes complete sense that Obi-Wan wouldn't reveal immediately to Luke who his father was. In fact, that reveal just reinforces everything Luke says about his father in ANH.

You could argue that the line "he didn't hold with your fathers ideals, thought he should have stayed here and not gotten involved" was ret-conned (it actually was by TPM with the age gap between Owen and Anakin) but it could just be more of Obi-Wan conjuring up some BS to keep the truth from Luke.

While I agree it's not a retcon in the traditional sense, George Lucas is completely full of shit if he ever says that Star Wars was, at the original time of release in 1977, completely planned out to be a series of movies. Otherwise, the subtitle of 'Episode IV: A New Hope' would have been there when it first came out and not added later. Maybe I'm wrong and George has the receipts to prove it, but the Clone Wars line from Obi-Wan and everything he said about Luke's father were just exposition to set Luke up for having more reason travel with and be trained by Obi-Wan. Luckily for ole George those once insignificant lines were easily able to be explained/expanded on in both the sequels (ESB and ROTJ, not the abominations of 7-9) and the prequel trilogy.

I watch occasional videos by The Quatering. =Youtube

He said that he's getting videos blocked and de-monetized over the last few days. And for minor things that barely count as an issue

His theory as to why, is he was critical of the Acolyte in a video he put out. He said that he'd be in contact with other Youtubers who had the same thing happen.

Angry Joe had that shit happen with Star Trek Picard. CBS finally stopped being dickheads eventually.

Pogi.G

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Next Star Wars movie to take place will be between Return of the Jedi and the Force Awakens on the timeline.

IMG_2824.jpeg

jon stewart wish GIF

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users