The Acolyte

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
So did the latest episode buttrape canon with regards to Ki-Adi-Mundi or is it just more exaggeration from the typical ragebait trash?

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I assume Yoda will show up in this at some point and be defeated by the wahmen?

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
So did the latest episode buttrape canon with regards to Ki-Adi-Mundi or is it just more exaggeration from the typical ragebait trash?
he gets a few lines and is gone. the wookie jedi was worse though. he didnt even get a death scene. one minute he's chilling at his place making dinner. next moment he's just a corpse. pretty anti climactic.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
he gets a few lines and is gone. the wookie jedi was worse though. he didnt even get a death scene. one minute he's chilling at his place making dinner. next moment he's just a corpse. pretty anti climactic.
dear lord, the synged burning fur musta smelled horrible!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Caliane

While I agree it's not a retcon in the traditional sense, George Lucas is completely full of shit if he ever says that Star Wars was, at the original time of release in 1977, completely planned out to be a series of movies. Otherwise, the subtitle of 'Episode IV: A New Hope' would have been there when it first came out and not added later. Maybe I'm wrong and George has the receipts to prove it, but the Clone Wars line from Obi-Wan and everything he said about Luke's father were just exposition to set Luke up for having more reason travel with and be trained by Obi-Wan. Luckily for ole George those once insignificant lines were easily able to be explained/expanded on in both the sequels (ESB and ROTJ, not the abominations of 7-9) and the prequel trilogy.
sortof.
version 1.

treatment 1.

rough draft.

second draft. mcquarrie's art was commissioned for this.

third draft.

so yeah. the original idea was greatly rewritten to get us "a new hope".
then much of the content that was cut, was returned to in new forms in EU, and the prequels.

vader skywalker was 100% retcon. the only connection is, in the original version, Kane Starkiller, who was Annikan Starkillers father, was a cyborg having lost most of his body to war. in that version, Annikan was the Luke of the story. but he was not the villain at all.

all those bits and pieces, no where was the idea that luke, leia, vader were related, or to the starkillers, who were the proto skywalkers. (with "luke skywalker" being "obiwan" essentially in the originals) not hinted even a little. not in the hidden fortress, etc.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I love how the wookiepedia logo is coated with the fag flag

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
nogs is ruining star wars

the chinese correct
77931992ce24dfc19f2d6b48c9b78e5c.png

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Speaking of retcons or initial drafts of ANH

What was Bail Organa's actual plan for Obi-Wan? He sent Leia to persuade him to come out of hiding / retirement in response to the Death Star plans. What exactly was Obi-Wan going to do?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

What was Bail Organa's actual plan for Obi-Wan? He sent Leia to persuade him to come out of hiding / retirement in response to the Death Star plans. What exactly was Obi-Wan going to do?
She was kidnapped. He was her only hope.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>

He came out of hiding to move the DS plans. Rtwo didn't give or try to give the plans to obi or expect him to do anything other than a delivery quest.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Fadaar

That guy
Ya know for once I'd like Congress to meddle -- any publically traded company that runs streaming services must post accurate, unmodified streaming numbers for everything on that platform. Everything.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Ya know for once I'd like Congress to meddle -- any publically traded company that runs streaming services must post accurate, unmodified streaming numbers for everything on that platform. Everything.
I thought that was supposed to be what the writers and actors unions strikes were about. They can't get residuals based on views if those views aren't published. Those bunch of fuckups couldn't even get that right.

Burns

So what I am hearing is episode 4 wasn't the worst 30 minutes of Star Wars ever produced, that was instead episode 3?

disappointed bummer GIF

• 1Worf