The Acolyte

Skinner

Trakanon Raider
IMG_1518.jpeg

spronk

FPS noob
lol

if they thought acolyte was great and ready to go how shitty can the next show be

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
lol

if they thought acolyte was great and ready to go how shitty can the next show be

And these shows aren't new either. They started production years ago? Back when Mando was still good. They just don't have good writers and if they did, they were unappreciated in favor of dei hires that occupied space where actual writers should have been. They will probably shit out unfinished and unfleshed out story arches like acolyte and then beg for a season two so they could have time to come up with an idea on what to do next. It's just a bunch of lazy untalented fucks who went on strike for more money they didn't earn.

• 1Like

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Finally got to watch this series, the same way I watch every new movie and TV series thats woke and shitty.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
mia_malkova.jpg

I had to edit to out the attached picture because Amod Amod is a prude and does not allow a beautiful female form to be displayed outside SS

• 2Worf
  • 1Salty
  • 1Mic Drop
Reactions: 3 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
That's hilarious given how much shit Hayden got for his acting.

Half of it was George's shitty direction. He was obsessed with Hayden's eyes during casting and selected him solely for his eyes (per George own words the "look" was the most important thing, not acting ability) and that sort of carried over to what he wanted to portray the most on screen. So he had all these notes of him looking "dark side mode" that'd make anyone look like an idiot. George would also blow off Ewan and Hayden when asked for any real notes of any substance before they'd do a scene. He'd shrug his shoulders and just make a sound and tell them "It's just a movie". Ewan McGregor also tried approaching him about the script and got told again that "it's just a movie, who cares?" That's the great visionary George Lucas.

• 1Like

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
lol

I'm taking the other side. If the people who thought alcolyte was great thinks this new one sucks .... I'm getting excited.

That's hilarious given how much shit Hayden got for his acting.

Turns out Hayden was a decent actor though. He was good in Jumper. I've heard he was good in other things, but I haven't seen anything else he did.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Turns out Hayden was a decent actor though. He was good in Jumper. I've heard he was good in other things, but I haven't seen anything else he did.
Yeah I think everyone blames George Lucas for that now, but even Lucas directed Anakin is an oscar winner compared to this.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I'm taking the other side. If the people who thought alcolyte was great thinks this new one sucks .... I'm getting excited.

• 1Like

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
That's why I haven't seen any of his other work. The names are all dogshit like jumper and shattered glass. I only watched jumper because I thought he might be committing suicide and at the time I blamed him for how anakin was portrayed.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
That's why I haven't seen any of his other work. The names are all dogshit like jumper and shattered glass. I only watched jumper because I thought he might be committing suicide and at the time I blamed him for how anakin was portrayed.
Hayden is such a whiny bitch in his roles. he does it very well, but its not something you want to applaud somebody for.

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Wasn’t he in that movie with Nic Cage? Was absolutely atrocious. Feel kind of bad for him as he seemed to be the focal point for the prequels being so poorly received.

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Even if we all agree he's a good actor, he wasn't just being cast for some random movie lead roll. He was being cast to set the stage for one of the most iconic movie characters ever. They basically set him up for failure and were more than happy when the fans took it out on him instead of them.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users