MV5BNjk0OTU4ODcxN15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTg5MDYxNA@@._V1_.jpg

Season of the witch

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I like when ron pearlman acts like an unhinged soycuck.

spronk

FPS noob
search is broken so dunno if there is already a skeleton crew thread

iH9VUmM[1].png

The plot:

"When four kids make a mysterious discovery on their seemingly safe home planet, they get lost in a strange and dangerous galaxy," according to the show's official synoposis. "Finding their way home, meeting unlikely allies and enemies will be a greater adventure than they ever imagined."

looks basically like a kids show spin on Star Trek Voyager.

didn't watch the acolyte, probably not gonna watch this since kid actors are 99% annoying especially in star wars. might be good for kids though in between sessions of drag queens readings of the Communist Manifesto

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
Thought that was Ron Pearlman?
That was some movie about a witch. There's another film with the two of them being in Mongolia or China or something. Pretty B movie shit, and I don't remember what it was called, but pretty sure the whole thing was a Chinese payday.

Kind of like that Goofy movie Matt Damon did for China where they were westerners fighting with the Chinese Army on the Great Wall against lizard monsters.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
That was some movie about a witch. There's another film with the two of them being in Mongolia or China or something. Pretty B movie shit, and I don't remember what it was called, but pretty sure the whole thing was a Chinese payday.

Kind of like that Goofy movie Matt Damon did for China where they were westerners fighting with the Chinese Army on the Great Wall against lizard monsters.
Ya know, Ron Perlman was one of my favorite actors. He reminded me so much of Wallace Beery. Which was probably who he modeled himself after. He has a lot of good movies. But it's all ruined because he is a fucking retard in real life. Like why the fuck do you reveal yourself to be that way when you know it's going to piss half the audience off? You lose half of anything and it's going to be a bad time. Even for right wing actors. Just voice your opinion, vote the way you want, but don't be a fucking clown about It. Richard dreyfus. Also hates Trump, but acts civilly in interviews about it and I still have respect for him.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
Ya know, Ron Perlman was one of my favorite actors. He reminded me so much of Wallace Beery. Which was probably who he modeled himself after. He has a lot of good movies. But it's all ruined because he is a fucking retard in real life. Like why the fuck do you reveal yourself to be that way when you know it's going to piss half the audience off? You lose half of anything and it's going to be a bad time. Even for right wing actors. Just voice your opinion, vote the way you want, but don't be a fucking clown about It. Richard dreyfus. Also hates Trump, but acts civilly in interviews about it and I still have respect for him.
Are you sure Dreyfus hates Trump? I thought he was pretty closed on his political leaning for a good while.

If I am mistake please correct me.

Honestly thought Dreyfus bowed out of stuff because a he had retired.

• 1Like

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Michael Jordan was the greatest all time in this regard... Republicans wear shoes too.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
didnt Dreyfus lose his mind at some jaws thing not long ago??

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
didnt Dreyfus lose his mind at some jaws thing not long ago??
He didn't lose his mind, he just poked fun at trannies at a small theater show during his monologue. They staged some kind of walkout and the theater owners got scared and apologized. Dreyfus didn't apologize for shit.
Are you sure Dreyfus hates Trump? I thought he was pretty closed on his political leaning for a good while.

If I am mistake please correct me.

Honestly thought Dreyfus bowed out of stuff because a he had retired.
He is retired, this was years ago on Neil Cavuto. He was bemoaning Trump's outspoken character and he didn't want the world to think badly about the US. I could understand his point, he did NOT toss his own doodoo and the poopoo at the wall. Just voiced his concerns. Maybe he's come around since then. Hulk Hogan was an antitrumper til recently. He wasn't retarded about it though like Perlman is.
Michael Jordan was the greatest all time in this regard... Republicans wear shoes too.
Exactly. Don't shit where you eat.

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
He didn't lose his mind, he just poked fun at trannies at a small theater show during his monologue. They staged some kind of walkout and the theater owners got scared and apologized. Dreyfus didn't apologize for shit.

then a week later he was found trying on dresses in some dress shop

• 1Like

Bald Brah

Lord Nagafen Raider

He's a tribesman, what do you expect him to say?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
He's a tribesman, what do you expect him to say?
Then he should love Trump. Not be an embarrassing retard. He made me ashamed of myself for liking his movies. And I loved the Hellboy series. If del Toro made 3 I would still go see it even with this clown as the lead, cuz he was perfectly cast for it. My dad and I had a great time watching those movies.

Bald Brah

Lord Nagafen Raider
Then he should love Trump. Not be an embarrassing retard. He made me ashamed of myself for liking his movies. And I loved the Hellboy series. If del Toro made 3 I would still go see it even with this clown as the lead, cuz he was perfectly cast for it. My dad and I had a great time watching those movies.

Even if he genuinely did like Trump or what Trump is doing, the cabal he is a part of would never allow him to admit it.