The Acolyte

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Even if he genuinely did like Trump or what Trump is doing, the cabal he is a part of would never allow him to admit it.
Nah, he can nope out. Lots of actors do. The ones that put on these pathetic public displays of cringe are washed up hasbeens like Perlman and Dinero. Both are down on their luck and in serious financial debt. So they take these gigs to pay off some of the bills.

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
Does nobody remember when he was with Linda Hamilton and the beauty and the beast TV show back in the 80s. My mom used to watch the and it wasn't bad, but he was some sort of a lion tiger man or some bullshit.

The guy is a faggot but pretty sure that was his first Hollywood gig because he looks like a weirdo. He was also a caveman in some stupid movie.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Does nobody remember when he was with Linda Hamilton and the beauty and the beast TV show back in the 80s. My mom used to watch the and it wasn't bad, but he was some sort of a lion tiger man or some bullshit.
Well, I do obviously, but it wasn't a huge hit when it was on. But Perlman was always known as an ugly dude. It was part of his schtick. His voice was great for monster roles, so it worked out for his career. Now that everyone knows how pissy he is, he hasn't been on anything in a while.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

The guy is a faggot but pretty sure that was his first Hollywood gig because he looks like a weirdo. He was also a caveman in some stupid movie.
I watched the first season of that show. It was good. Told Ya I was a fan of his. Quest for Fire and Name of the Rose are classic films. Alien 3 or 4? with him and winona at her most adorable.

• 1Solidarity

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
I watched the first season of that show. It was good. Told Ya I was a fan of his. Quest for fire and Name of the Rose are classic films.alien 3 with him and winona at her most adorable.
Yeah I couldn't remember the name of the caveman movie, but I believe you're right. I also remember that scene in the name of the Rose with Sean Connery or he gets burned alive at the stake because he's a retard. That's a really screwed up scene, I'm pretty difficult to watch.

That's a great movie though. Kind of remember the name of the younger guy who was in it. Christian something? He was a heartthrob '80s movies deal way back in the day. I don't know if he does anything any longer.

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
I watched the first season of that show. It was good. Told Ya I was a fan of his. Quest for Fire and Name of the Rose are classic films. Alien 3 or 4? with him and winona at her most adorable.
Also that's not Alien 3 that's Alien Resurrection which is the fourth film that is super gay and shouldn't be considered Canon.

That movie is an absolute piece of shit, and I stand by this position and will die on this hill coming from a man who loves the aliens and predators stuff more than gay Star Wars.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Also that's not Alien 3 that's Alien Resurrection which is the fourth film that is super gay and shouldn't be considered Canon.

That movie is an absolute piece of shit, and I stand by this position and will die on this hill coming from a man who loves the aliens and predators stuff more than gay Star Wars.
Lol. It's not good, but there are some fucking great scenes in that movie. Everyone loves Ripley being a badass and making that no look basketball shot, that she supposedly did in one take. The way she was looking at Wynona like she was a tbone steak. Perlman being his douchey but fun self.
Yeah I couldn't remember the name of the caveman movie, but I believe you're right. I also remember that scene in the name of the Rose with Sean Connery or he gets burned alive at the stake because he's a retard. That's a really screwed up scene, I'm pretty difficult to watch.

That's a great movie though. Kind of remember the name of the younger guy who was in it. Christian something? He was a heartthrob '80s movies deal way back in the day. I don't know if he does anything any longer.
Christian Slater. From Young Guns or something.and Perlman as the hunchback didn't get burned for being a retard, he got burned for practicing satanism, you do that shit in a medieval monastery you are going to burn for it.

• 1Like

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
Lol. It's not good, but there are some fucking great scenes in that movie. Everyone loves Ripley being a badass and making that no look basketball shot, that she supposedly did in one take. The way she was looking at Wynona like she was a tbone steak. Perlman being his douchey but fun self.

Christian Slater. From Young Guns or something.and Perlman as the hunchback didn't get burned for being a retard, he got burned for practicing satanism, you do that shit in a medieval monastery you are going to burn for it.
Thank you for reminding me who the actor was, but there's nothing good about that entire goddamn crappy movie.

It's just bad. Like really bad, and I remember seeing it on opening weekend at a stupid Mall movie theater because it wasn't playing anywhere else and the entire place was packed.

I was so excited and then it ended up becoming just a utter shit show. It's because that french guy who did the city of lost children movie directed and then that's why stupid mutoid caveman Ron perlman was in the film.

I'm sorry if I'm watching a aliens movie I don't want slapstick stupid comedy. It was really bad.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Thank you for reminding me who the actor was, but there's nothing good about that entire goddamn crappy movie.

It's just bad. Like really bad, and I remember seeing it on opening weekend at a stupid Mall movie theater because it wasn't playing anywhere else and the entire place was packed.

I was so excited and then it ended up becoming just a utter shit show. It's because that french guy who did the city of lost children movie directed and then that's why stupid mutoid caveman Ron perlman was in the film.

I'm sorry if I'm watching a aliens movie I don't want slapstick stupid comedy. It was really bad.
The third movie kinda set the precedent for shit. The fourth one was just following in its footsteps. It's fine to hate it. It's a bad movie, but it had its moments. You can tell Weaver was having a great old time filming it. I saw both in the theater. No way was I going to miss Wynona in the 4th one.

Bald Brah

Lord Nagafen Raider

Was that the prison colony one? I don't remember it being that bad. Wasn't there a famous fat black guy in it too?

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
d23 is next week - aug 9th to 11th - and we'll probably see new star wars announcements there including movies and shows and a lot of previews of the games since outlaws releases end of the month and there are more games.

can't honestly think about anything i give a fuck about, didn't watch acolyte, no interest in skeleton crew, ahsoka sucked. Andor season 2 will be awesome but its not even really Star Wars. Star Wars Outlaws looks like Ubisoft typical vomit, a mid 6.5/10 collectathon game.

Don't give a fuck about any Rey movies, can't say I care much about Dawn of the Jedi "the first jedi" movie since it'll probably be some fat black gay chick, I think the director of deadpool 3 was penciled in to make a star wars movie but don't know anything about it and if he's smart he'll go do something more interesting especially after how big DP3 got. I guess we'll get some news about Mandalorian but no interest, Mando s3 sucked bantha dick.

• 1Solidarity

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
Was that the prison colony one? I don't remember it being that bad. Wasn't there a famous fat black guy in it too?
That's Alien 3 directed by David Fincher. I know a lot of people crap on that movie, but director's cut I really does it justice for being something different.

That's definitely not how I wanted the series to pan out, but it's a decent film if you consider all of the movies to be something different

The first film is a good horror movie, second one is an awesome action flick, the third is more of a character driven drama.

Charles S Dutton is Dillon the black dude. He's a great actor, probably his best performance I've ever seen him in. Used to have a show I think back on Fox in the 90s was sitcom or something but that movie really showed his range. I don't know if you end up just kind of retiring and bowing out of Hollywood, but I always liked the guy, especially after seeing him in that film.

It's such a shame because Fincher apparently tried to give it his all, as did the cast, but the executives I think behind Fox screwed with the whole production, I think people got burned out over the project.

I still love the movie even if it's not what you would expect, been an interesting deal is you can go watch Fight Club there's a some of the same actors.

Asshole....

Now I think I'm going to have to watch all three of the films. I guess I haven't seen this year so probably on schedule...😉

Last edited:

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
That's Alien 3 directed by David Fincher. I know a lot of people crap on that movie, but director's cut I really does it justice for being something different.

That's definitely not how I wanted the series to pan out, but it's a decent film if you consider all of the movies to be something different

The first film is a good horror movie, second one is an awesome action flick, the third is more of a character driven drama.

Charles S Dutton is Dillon the black dude. He's a great actor, probably his best performance I've ever seen him in. Used to have a show I think back on Fox in the 90s was sitcom or something but that movie really showed his range. I don't know if you end up just kind of retiring and bowing out of Hollywood, but I always liked the guy, especially after seeing him in that film.

It's such a shame because Fincher apparently tried to give it his all, as did the cast, but the executives I think behind Fox screwed with the whole production, I think people got burned out over the project.

I still love the movie even if it's not what you would expect, been an interesting deal is you can go watch Fight Club there's a some of the same actors.

Asshole....

Now I think I'm going to have to watch all three of the films. I guess I haven't seen this year so probably on schedule...😉
I think Dutton did a Fox show called "Roc"? The controversy with him was that he did time for murder or something? I dunno. I never watched Roc and he didn't make much of an impression on me.

• 1Like

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
I think Dutton did a Fox show called "Roc"? The controversy with him was that he did time for murder or something? I dunno. I never watched Roc and he didn't make much of an impression on me.
Yeah I think that's what it was called. Wasn't a great show but I just remember seeing him in the alien movie, I'm being really surprised even when I was a kid. Probably his best acting role ever. I just don't know what necessarily happened with him. I think he was in the movie mimic about the stupid mutant bug monster people in New York that would look like humans but they were giant locusts or something.

Second had Mira Sorvino. I just know that played the flat foot New York cop dude or something. That's a tough movie to slog through though, as interesting as a concept as it might be it's just boring.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
She is tall for a female
Short man alert!

1722894011998.png

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
TIL 5’11 is short.. he’s stocky too. I met him at comic con. Not a small guy.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
TIL 5’11 is short.. he’s stocky too. I met him at comic con. Not a small guy.
It's average. I'm '6"2 which was tall when I was a young adult, but I'm only average height now. These kids grow like weeds. Girls especially.

• 1Like