The Acolyte

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
It's average. I'm '6"2 which was tall when I was a young adult, but I'm only average height now. These kids grow like weeds. Girls especially.
I like that you make up statistics. I’m 6’2 and tower over most people.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Jfc you'd think with the invent of the internet/search engines people would stop pulling shit completely out of their ass.

The average male height in the US is 5'9", female 5'4". The mass import of third worlders with trash nutrition and genes has plummeted our height stats.

I'm 6'5" you buncha short fags

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

spronk

FPS noob
hqdefault.jpg

6'2" im already past my death sentence

anyways on topic, in more no duh news. D23 starts tomorrow and there is an Acolyte panel on saturday, if its not renewed then its probably safe to say the show is cancelled. also what the FUCK is that on her head lololol

is there honestly anything uglier in a chick than wearing a fucking bull ring in your nose, i just don't get that

• 3Worf

Palum

what Suineg set it to
hqdefault.jpg

anyways on topic, in more no duh news. D23 starts tomorrow and there is an Acolyte panel on saturday, if its not renewed then its probably safe to say the show is cancelled. also what the FUCK is that on her head lololol

is there honestly anything uglier in a chick than wearing a fucking bull ring in your nose, i just don't get that

Wait this show is still on?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Wait this show is still on?
No. Hell no. Nielsen just takes a long fucking time to tabulate it's stream ratings.
hqdefault.jpg

The bullnose ring bothers you, but the compact disc drawn on her forehead is alright?

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
I use chukfacts. The best kind of facts. But seriously. Young people are tall as fuck now.
Using data from the US:

For 19 year old boys in 2019, the average height was 176.93 cm or 5'9.6"

For 19 year old girlsin 2019, the average height was 163.31 cm or 5'4.2"

For non-Hispanic white 20-39 year old females, their average height was 164.5 cm or 5'4.7".

For non-Hispanic white 20-39 year old males, their average height was 178.0 cm or 5'10".

For 19 year old boys, the average height was 175.0 cm or 5'8.8".

For 19 year old girls, the average height was 162.2 cm or 5'3.8".

This source (https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nhsr/nhsr160-508.pdf) shows that height trends in 16-19 year old boys and girls have remained stable since 1999.

Does not appear to be true, even among white people.

• 3Worf

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Reddit already blaming us for the cancelation. Talk about misplaced blame. The failure is your fault for not watching! Definitely not the creators fault for pumping out shit.

• 1Edgelord

Fucker

Log Wizard
Reddit already blaming us for the cancelation. Talk about misplaced blame. The failure is your fault for not watching! Definitely not the creators fault for pumping out shit.
LOL. They are blaming review bombing. People on Reddit are complete children.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
LOL. They are blaming review bombing. People on Reddit are complete children.
Nobody uses rotten tomatoes scores to gauge viewership. They used their internal viewing numbers. A show like this was using ragebait and catering to shippers to make it a success. The result was their ratings were only 40% of what Ashoka received. Clearly, their plan to Velma themselves a second season through hate watching didn't work .

Using data from the US:

For 19 year old boys in 2019, the average height was 176.93 cm or 5'9.6"

For 19 year old girlsin 2019, the average height was 163.31 cm or 5'4.2"

For non-Hispanic white 20-39 year old females, their average height was 164.5 cm or 5'4.7".

For non-Hispanic white 20-39 year old males, their average height was 178.0 cm or 5'10".

For 19 year old boys, the average height was 175.0 cm or 5'8.8".

For 19 year old girls, the average height was 162.2 cm or 5'3.8".

Does not appear to be true, even among white people.
I'm just going by by own numbers. The gubmint doesn't want you to know the amazonification of today's youth

Fucker

Log Wizard
Nobody uses rotten tomatoes scores to gauge viewership. They used their internal viewing numbers. A show like this was using ragebait and catering to shippers to make it a success. The result was their ratings were only 40% of what Ashoka received. Clearly, their plan to Velma themselves a second season through hate watching didn't work .
I know that. Reddit doesn't. Viewership evaporated by the 3rd episode.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I know that. Reddit doesn't. Viewership evaporated by the 3rd episode.
I think that was bullshit too. They aired ep 1 and 2 on the same night and just stacked the ratings of both episodes and came up with a false number of 11 million views. Because they never touched those figures for the rest of the season. Disney numbers are all a scam.

spronk

FPS noob

i assume thats yoda and not baby yoda or grandpa yoda or something? was he in the show? lol

skeleton crew is next, that does look a little better than acolyte but its basically kids + jude law and i think takes place post ROTJ so kinda boring timeline wise. its directed/showrun by the guy who directed all the live action Tom Holland Spidey movies though so probably will at least appeal to kids

• 1Worf

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

i assume thats yoda and not baby yoda or grandpa yoda or something? was he in the show? lol

skeleton crew is next, that does look a little better than acolyte but its basically kids + jude law and i think takes place post ROTJ so kinda boring timeline wise. its directed/showrun by the guy who directed all the live action Tom Holland Spidey movies though so probably will at least appeal to kids

everyone was excited about Book of Boba Fett, including myself. then when they showed the biker gang and their assorted flavors of skittle colored bikes, i said, "ahh shit". the skeleton Crew show gives no indication its going to be good. other than just a hope from us Star Wars fans that there might be something good out of all the shit we had to eat for the last 3 years.