The Acolyte

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
With all the pedos watching Disney+ and 40+ men with Yoda stuffed dolls out there, probably a big overlap.
I would just like to state unequivocally for the record .... I do NOT have a stuffed yoda doll.

052426d7-abb0-4691-8f92-66f7718dc444_text.gif

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob

lol its true if you search on google for disney store acolyte you get products that give a 404 when you actually visit hahaha

Magnum Pi Tc GIF by CBS

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

amigo

Lord Nagafen Raider
Then we enjoy the smell of Disney's money burning while watching Drinker, Nerdrotic, Az, ... instead.

Chinaman889

<Silver Donator>
How Kathleen Kennedy still has a job that has lasted for her full contract length is mind boggling.

She has basically fucked over a billion dollar franchise with her woke shit.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

elidib

Vyemm Raider
I don't know how many more times it needs to be said over and over: the point is not to make money, the point is to spread the message. When you realize that, you see just how well she excels at her job and why Iger and her are VERY safe in their job security.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Bald Brah

Lord Nagafen Raider
I don't know how many more times it needs to be said over and over: the point is not to make money, the point is to spread the message. When you realize that, you see just how well she excels at her job and why Iger and her are VERY safe in their job security.

I think their plan was to try and draw women viewers in by turning star wars into a cheap daytime soap opera.

They just didn't factor in that zero men watch daytime soaps, and zero women watch star wars.

Pretty much idiocracy on display.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chinaman889

<Silver Donator>
I just can't stomach this shit. Countless posters here and myself are so fucking mad that our childhood franchise has been ruined.

Hey at least the fight scenes in this abortion were not bad!

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Hey at least the fight scenes in this abortion were not bad!
Wait what, every fight scene I've watched clips of were terrible. I have luckily avoided most disaster since ep7. Avoided Ep 7-8, BoBF out side of the Mando episodes, obi wan, Ashoka, Acolyte.

Gave up on mando midway season 3. Thinking of giving Andor a watch and the new animated season.

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider

You’re deluded if you think their primary goal isn’t to make money. Their miscalculation is basically trying to attract a new audience that doesn’t exist in the numbers needed and assuming the existing fan base of the IP will watch.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chinaman889

<Silver Donator>
Wait what, every fight scene I've watched clips of were terrible. I have luckily avoided most disaster since ep7. Avoided Ep 7-8, BoBF out side of the Mando episodes, obi wan, Ashoka, Acolyte.

Gave up on mando midway season 3. Thinking of giving Andor a watch and the new animated season.
Maybe I was wrong in comparing Acolyte fights with 7-9 which are garbage. Should have been Acolyte vs 1-3. 1-3 hands down better than Acolyte.

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
You’re deluded if you think their primary goal isn’t to make money. Their miscalculation is basically trying to attract a new audience that doesn’t exist in the numbers needed and assuming the existing fan base of the IP will watch.
Yeah it's not like they announced to their stockholders that they plan to keep losing money due to prioritizing social messaging or anything.

• 1Worf

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
wtf they removed willow? I quite liked it. I barely remembered the original so there were just enough member berries to give me a fuzzy feeling.

I just don't understand why they would remove anything from the streaming service. Are they running out of hard drive space?