The First Descendant

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
The shooting is better than Warframe but most of the guns feel too similar. I guess it’s the sound? Do they reuse the exact same wav but change the cadence or something?

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
$55, unless you want the extras.
I'm more concerned about what it takes to farm the potato and forma equivalents. In Warframe I would buy potatoes for every single frame, and for all weapons that weren't D/F tier garbage, and in total I probably used close to a couple hundred forma. That's because potatoes cost about a quarter and forma are about fifteen cents (vs. $24 and $6). I don't know how you can make a ripoff of Warframe and not have those items be extremely easy to come by. I'm already seeing how they are going to be just as mandatory to have in TFD as they were in WF within the first couple hours too. Basic mods easily eat up all the points, and Bunny's affinities (or whatever they call it here) are straight up worse than Viessa's when you have very limited points and need half-cost on the most important ones.

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Looks like the cock block is dead bride. Every group is too low level to beat her. It's like a 10 level grind to get to the proper level.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Looks like the cock block is dead bride. Every group is too low level to beat her. It's like a 10 level grind to get to the proper level.
Yea, that is a wall for sure and I think it's the first void boss really benefits from having a team vs pugs.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
So this game....is pretty amazing. Honestly prefer its quest flow to Destiny quest system as well and its kinda a shame too because its a better Destiny than Destiny. Gunplay i would but a small notch under Destiny and visually it still has some patches it needs but ffs the game is legit af. Sure it has something akin to P2W but its more like P2A(ccelerate). However in the end you can do everything for free than you can pay for to be done. Unless im missing something there is no difference in P2W since everyone can reach the same point.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
How do you level up mastery exp? I have no idea what gives mastery exp. That seems to be the slow grind. I'm level 35 but mastery exp is at level 7.

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
Think I read some tutorial mouse over that said you get mastery exp from doing quests the first time, and from killing things without having mods installed? Or something not installed

Blueweed

Silver Baronet of the Realm
How do you level up mastery exp? I have no idea what gives mastery exp. That seems to be the slow grind. I'm level 35 but mastery exp is at level 7.
mastery experience seems to move up a fair bit it seems when you level Another character from lvl1

Blueweed

Silver Baronet of the Realm
man F those super mario puzzles. am stuck at a ridiculous setting in the swamp and you need to get that done to progress. wtf

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider

Killed Dead Bride a few hours ago (before the servers shit themselves) in a match-made pug on the first attempt.

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider

I believe that character levels (only the first time), quest completions and weapon proficiency levels give Mastery. I've got Lepic at 40, Bunny at like 12 and most of my weapons at around 7 prof. I'm currently second or third mission into the desert area. I'm rank 9 Mastery.

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Looks great!

Screenshot_20240703-192201~2.png

• 2Like
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1Weird Boner
Reactions: 3 users

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
lol, Men of Culture always find the best tweaks:

862cgt1pdcad1.jpeg

Leather Matte Brown paint. I imagine it'll get adjusted later.

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
Too bad reviews are shit I could use a good shooter.

what reviews? Pretty much everyone in this thread is saying it's great. So who the fuck are you relying on? Reddit? bunch of faggots. That only leaves woke gamer journalist "reviews" which if you read those what the fuck are you doing here?