The Tiggle's sobstory and begging thread.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
I'd be concerned a cat that young will just be a walking vet bill

My main concern is that they will only remove the problem teeth and then the rest will have to be removed again.

I've heard tons of stories of cats having all their teeth removed living happy productive lives.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I just spent over $1500 last year on my 11-year-old cat, who is doing great now, so I get it. People that could just put down an animal because they don't want to pay the money obviously don't get it. That's ok, but they won't understand.

That being said, that's a huge reason among many I can't help, but I feel your pain and support you wanting to keep her healthy and alive for a long time.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
I just spent over $1500 last year on my 11-year-old cat, who is doing great now, so I get it. People that could just put down an animal because they don't want to pay the money obviously don't get it. That's ok, but they won't understand.

That being said, that's a huge reason among many I can't help, but I feel your pain and support you wanting to keep her healthy and alive for a long time.

Thanks Void you're a good guy.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
I kind of hope so. This is border line scientific evidence you can't swing your big dick around and then ask for help when things go sideways.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
You didn't answer the question about SJW with rich parents. If she's not made up, she should be willing and able to do this.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
You didn't answer the question about SJW with rich parents. If she's not made up, she should be willing and able to do this.

Well she helped me make the GoFundMe and she has spread the link around.

Her parents are actually veterinarians so I'm waiting to see if they can help me out.

I've never met her folks so I don't expect much.

iannis

Musty Nester
It sucks about your cat, man.

My little girl is getting on in years. She had what i'm pretty sure was a heart attack about 2 months ago. I sedated the shit out of her and expected her to die.

Little girl got up after two hours and started licking me.

But here's the thing. You'll have to get a new cat. I've given animals surgery before. Even when it's successful, it's not something that I would do again. It's not even about the money. It's about just... what they are. We can't make them human. For an animal to die with dignity... you always knew that you were going to outlive your little girl.

Or you can wait for her to come back. I 100% no trolling absolutely believe that cats are magic. I'll take some shit for it, and I understand that it's insane. But I've had the same cat for 20 years. It's had 3 different bodies... but it's the same fucking cat. I swear to god it is. I don't understand it, I don't know how it's possible. But this is the same fucking cat.

Dogs don't do that. But cats do.

FUCKING MAGIC.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
It sucks about your cat, man.

My little girl is getting on in years. She had what i'm pretty sure was a heart attack about 2 months ago. I sedated the shit out of her and expected her to die.

Little girl got up after two hours and started licking me.

But here's the thing. You'll have to get a new cat. I've given animals surgery before. Even when it's successful, it's not something that I would do again. It's not even about the money. It's about just... what they are. We can't make them human. For an animal to die with dignity... you always knew that you were going to outlive your little girl.

Or you can wait for her to come back. I 100% no trolling absolutely believe that cats are magic. I'll take some shit for it, and I understand that it's insane. But I've had the same cat for 20 years. It's had 3 different bodies... but it's the same fucking cat. I swear to god it is. I don't understand it, I don't know how it's possible. But this is the same fucking cat.

Dogs don't do that. But cats do.

FUCKING MAGIC.

I'm all for putting animals out their misery if they are in severe pain and it's a risky surgery or long term issue.

But she just needs 4 teeth pulled it's dentistry and she should be home within an hour or so.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users