The Tiggle's sobstory and begging thread.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
ha ha yeah people are putting too much gravitas into some teeth pulling. Sure there's a risk it kills her, it's a risk anytime anyone or any animal is knocked out. But shit, she's 4.

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
It sucks about your cat, man.

My little girl is getting on in years. She had what i'm pretty sure was a heart attack about 2 months ago. I sedated the shit out of her and expected her to die.

Little girl got up after two hours and started licking me.

But here's the thing. You'll have to get a new cat. I've given animals surgery before. Even when it's successful, it's not something that I would do again. It's not even about the money. It's about just... what they are. We can't make them human. For an animal to die with dignity... you always knew that you were going to outlive your little girl.

Or you can wait for her to come back. I 100% no trolling absolutely believe that cats are magic. I'll take some shit for it, and I understand that it's insane. But I've had the same cat for 20 years. It's had 3 different bodies... but it's the same fucking cat. I swear to god it is. I don't understand it, I don't know how it's possible. But this is the same fucking cat.

Dogs don't do that. But cats do.

FUCKING MAGIC.

Amazon.com: A Dog's Purpose: A Novel for Humans (0499993640155): W. Bruce Cameron: Books

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
It sucks about your cat, man.

My little girl is getting on in years. She had what i'm pretty sure was a heart attack about 2 months ago. I sedated the shit out of her and expected her to die.

Little girl got up after two hours and started licking me.

But here's the thing. You'll have to get a new cat. I've given animals surgery before. Even when it's successful, it's not something that I would do again. It's not even about the money. It's about just... what they are. We can't make them human. For an animal to die with dignity... you always knew that you were going to outlive your little girl.

Or you can wait for her to come back. I 100% no trolling absolutely believe that cats are magic. I'll take some shit for it, and I understand that it's insane. But I've had the same cat for 20 years. It's had 3 different bodies... but it's the same fucking cat. I swear to god it is. I don't understand it, I don't know how it's possible. But this is the same fucking cat.

Dogs don't do that. But cats do.

FUCKING MAGIC.
See? Cat people are insane. I mean, we already knew about the brain parasites and stuff. But this right here.

Show this post to 3 cat people and I predict 2 out of 3 will light up and say "YES! EXACTLY"

(Dont get me wrong, dog people are fucking crazy too. Thats a different story for a different day. Today we are focusing on hly hell, I didnt realize Iannis was this crazy.)

• 1Solidarity

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
30 Zionist JewBucks donated.

cat.jpg

• 9Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 9 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Donated. I hope you get better a_skeleton_02.

• 1Like

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
i was thinking about having my cat killed because he's scratching my furniture, i'll sell him to you for $500.

• 9Like
Reactions: 8 users

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
of course a low T mexican pudge is the biggest trump supporter on the internet.

• 1Like

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
At another vet right now. This place is a mad house atleast 20 people in a tiny waiting room.

Was recommended to get a second opinion after someone saw shit like therapeutic laser treatments and some other crazy sounding procedures on my estimates.

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
My main concern is that they will only remove the problem teeth and then the rest will have to be removed again.

I've heard tons of stories of cats having all their teeth removed living happy productive lives.
You should knock her out and do all that with some pliers.

Start a new gofundme for her stitches: Some Russian skinheads in Trump shirts broke in to steal my computer then punched me in the liver and my cats teeth!

100000$ and CNN interview by Monday.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
You should knock her out and do all that with some pliers.

Start a new gofundme for her stitches: Some Russian skinheads in Trump shirts broke in to steal my computer then punched me in the liver and my cats teeth!

100000$ and CNN interview by Monday.

Proud feminist Muslim cat assaulted by skinhead Trump supporters in dire need of surgery.

Do they make cat hijabs?

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users