Thor: Love and Thunder (2021)

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Just watch Winter Soldier and remember when marvel was at its peak.

• 5Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Rabbit_Games

Molten Core Raider
The Mjolnir thing pissed me off, too. I was like... if the hammer could fucking fix itself the whole time,
why did... oh yea, woman.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
This movie was so fucking boring. Jokes constantly when it should have been more serious. Good music but it didn't match the scenes. Gorr was such a waste of a villain in this.
+1 Bale was best part, music felt ham fisted. Welcome to the jungle... Really?

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
This movie was a little too goofy for one with a central plot about cancer...

But otherwise, it was fine.

It was short, that's a plus.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Well, femme thor died, so, back to Thor alone?

Screenshot_2022-09-11-16-33-40-56_4aed3257f278fcf7bfa3abd644e23333.jpg

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Was that from the end credits? I had to piss bad after sleeping in the cinema, missed the end (?)

• 1Pathetic
Reactions: 1 user

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Haha, oh boy. The gang wanted to see this and not Flyboy 2, so had to have a few beers before. Well, I'll get another chance when Mrs. Izo finds out it's on Disney+. Thaaaaanks.

• 1Worf
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 1 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Well everyone now has the power of Thor
That was more a show of power by Thor. Rune King Thor level. Think of it as a variation of the spell that Odin put on Mjolnir. He cast that on all their items, he even says for a limited time, and gave them the power of Thor for the battle.

As for Mjolnir, it's alive in it's reformed shape. I assume it's back to "you have to be worthy to carry it" since you would assume Love would have it over Storm Breaker. Jane is kinda muddled because of the spell Thor accidentally cast on Mjolnir while they were dating. As he told Mjolnir to take care of Jane. Her cancer and incoming death is probably what set Mjolnir off and gave her Thor powers to try and help her.

• 4Like
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Well everyone now has the power of Thor

Jane only had it because he enchanted Mjolnir to do it. So still only someone worthy unless he allows it, I guess.

The kids had to do with Zeus's lightning bolt which is poorly explained and kinda dumb anyways

Tearofsoul

Ancient MMO noob
It wasn't that bad, your typical fast-food super hero movie. Funny Matt Damon was playing that role.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
There's really no jeopardy in this. No-one who matters truly dies and some people who did (either in this or previous movies) have their sacrifice completely trivialised by "Welcome to Valhalla have a nice stay!"

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
This movie was fine. It was entertaining and was far better than most of P4 movies. The kid changing his name to Axl was funny and I got a good laugh at the screaming goats. Russell Crowe was good too. Gorr definitely wasnt as good as he was in the comics, they did mishandle that.

• 4Like
  • 1Picard
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
I'm like 15 minutes in to this movie and I'm actually mad that I'm even watching it on a 2nd monitor.

This is like a fucking fan-made music video tribute to a Marvel movie, and then it hard cuts to Star Wars chick dying of cancer?

BUT OH WAIT EVEN THE CANCER IS A JOKE, LOLOL IT'S ONLY STAGE 4 GUYS...YEA OUT OF 4 JANE.

Jesus christ someone just put an end to this shit. Why am I listening to an entire Guns And Roses album in this movie.

• 2Like
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 2 users