Warhammer 40k

Chris

Potato del Grande
Have not bought 40k miniatures since 4th edition, but this Dark Angels battleforce looks tempting. Is it usually easy to get these kinda things or do they sell out instantly?

I kind of want it but I'm using Ultramarines codex. Wondering if some kitbashing will make it worthwhile... but I don't really want melee units on foot.

Maybe I should buy a combat patrol instead.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Have not bought 40k miniatures since 4th edition, but this Dark Angels battleforce looks tempting. Is it usually easy to get these kinda things or do they sell out instantly?

If you can’t get them, I can get them from Big Tony at Games Workshop here in NOVA. He runs an official Games Workshop store as a front I think and always hooks me up. Calls me a mick too.

Palum

what Suineg set it to

Most of them will sell out. I would just try and preorder when it drops and not worry too much. Most of the time you can get one if you're not late, but sometimes they don't make enough and you're not getting one anyway.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Duskoy

Blackwing Lair Raider