World of Warcraft: Current Year

Palum

what Suineg set it to
The thing is will WoW survive at the same levels without some of that more time consuming and engaging content like a new class? I think most the people I know still playing it are still there out of sheer laziness in canceling the sub. I can see people just not caring for another WoD/Cata expack of world redefinition and ok, grindy content. Surely the price of adding things like a new class is less than losing a couple million subs?

Needless

Toe Sucker
at this point they pretty much need to bring in one or two more classes to bring in some interest to the older crowd, and old gods. bros fucking love old gods.

xzi

Mouthbreather
my dick is so hard just thinking about C'Thun right now
gonna bust out that tentacle trinket for later

Carl_sl

shitlord
I feel like of all the stuff in that post that probably won't happen, being able to instantly create the new class at level 100 won't happen the most.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
This has been going around a bit. Who knows if it's even 5% credible, but if it's legit I wouldn't terribly upset aside from more Trolls again.

Epicstream
Definitely a repost of a prior leak.

I just hope they have more content outside of lobby/raid. A bigger focus on meaningful dungeons, other than cosmetic items would be nice.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Multiple dungeons per zone was all that interested me if i have to level again. Doing 1 dungeon for 2-3 levels is so bland.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Definitely a repost of a prior leak.

I just hope they have more content outside of lobby/raid. A bigger focus on meaningful dungeons, other than cosmetic items would be nice.
I think it's more appropriate to call that a "leak" to not give the impression that it's more than fan-fic to the casual poster.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
Here's a massive leak:
There will be 5 new zones at launch, either 1 per level or 1 per two levels.
5 new leveling dungeons, 3 extra at cap.
A raid at launch and 1-3 world bosses.
Dailies, dailies, dailies!!!!!!!!
No garrison/shipyard.
Garrison gold will be nerfed again so people don't use them to farm.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Here's a massive leak:
There will be 5 new zones at launch, either 1 per level or 1 per two levels.
5 new leveling dungeons, 3 extra at cap.
A raid at launch and 1-3 world bosses.
Dailies, dailies, dailies!!!!!!!!
No garrison/shipyard.
Garrison gold will be nerfed again so people don't use them to farm.
rrr_img_105186.jpg

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
I don't even know what content I'd even care about anymore outside of leveling zones -> raiding.

Unless they actually build the Warcraft 4 RTS into WoW.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Pirate stuff sounds fun on paper, but in practice, traveling by boat is sooo tedious. The novelty of 1k needles was nice the first time. I never went back there again though.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
A change to the raiding paradigm would be nice. Like make a game worth playing that wasn't just grinding scripted raid encounters over and over again of various levels of tediousness and duration.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Id like some fun encounters, or fun events of sorts. Hopefully mythic is changed to have its own special loot in it also and not just more of the same.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
With WoW releasing an expansion every year or so they should just get rid of the monthly cost and move strictly to microtransactions + expansion box sales. I know I'd still pop in here and there if it wasn't for the barrier of entry of the monthly sub.

Carl_sl

shitlord
With WoW releasing an expansion every year or so they should just get rid of the monthly cost and move strictly to microtransactions + expansion box sales. I know I'd still pop in here and there if it wasn't for the barrier of entry of the monthly sub.
if you raided at all you probably received enough boe gear to sell on the AH and completely fund your gaming through the wow game time tokens, and you wouldn't need to pay real money.

Gorehack

Lord Nagafen Raider
I don't know what the fuck direction they're going to go honestly. Part of me wants to say it'll be burning legion considering how WoD is ending, however, up until MoP to WoD Blizzard has been pretty good about switching gears between expansions.

This is the first expansion where they've ended it and continued on straight into the next with all the Garrosh bullshit.

Vanilla to BC: End with Naxx, start with blown up draenor blah blah blah

BC to WoTLK: End with Illidan/demon shit, start with undead/LK

WoTLK to Cataclysm: End with LK death, start with a_random_deathwing_001

Cataclysm to MoP: End with DW killed, start with mysterious Pandaland.

MoP to WoD: End with jailtime for Hellscream, start with Garrosh McFly escaping and taking the deloreon back to 1985

WoD to ???: End with Gul'dan getting demon BJ's and killing archimonde for the 30th time, start with....south seas? legion shit? azshara? something else completely random?