World of Warcraft: Current Year

xzi

Mouthbreather
All in all, being very cynical lately and not sure what to expect of its future, Legion looks like it could be pretty solid. Definitely see this has had a lot more work put into it than WoD ever had.
This is how I feel as well, and not just looking at WoD in its current state right now, all the things they revealed about WoD when they announced it even seemed semi underwhelming compared to this. Garrisons were a huge selling point for me but those didn't seem to have turned out as planned. Assuming half of this content isn't cut, this is shaping up to be one of the few expansions I'm genuinely interested in since cataclysm.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
I actually was expecting them to announce a release date for this stuff of November 23rd with a beta to begin in a couple weeks. I guess they looked at the rather steady subscription rate for the Year of Garrosh and decided another 9+ month content gap was okay provided they had a beta out early enough to get people to allow those 6 month commitments to renew. Well that and someone must be buying those tokens and that has to be keeping some level of revenue afloat.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
How awesome would it be if the "discussion" on Sunday included a launch date?

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I wonder if they will outright nerf gold missions for the garrisons before the release. If not, people will continue to do garrisons for the ease of gold.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
You bros are some salty, cynical cunts. They're Blizz, and this is WoW. What were you expecting?

There was any number of announcements in the reveal that would make fans of the game excited about this expansion, but the vast majority of you want to nitpick and predict the death of an 11 year old game. Hey no shit, Nostradouche; people who've been playing the same thing for 11 years are gonna be ready to play something else. For the rest of us, this expansion is full of fan service and neat features.

Some of you are starting to sound like Dumar. Let that soak in.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Dude, Blizzard is mailing it in so hard, Metzen didn't even bother to show up for the announce. Let that soak in.
They had the game's director, creative director, and lead designer on stage, but no Metzen (senior VP of story and franchise development) means no care. Gg blizz. Way to not even put the only real wow dev on stage at the announcement. Blue plz rpsnd.

Rime

<Donor>
Metzen blew his load in Orclords of Orcenor. He is all orced out. Little guy needed a nap.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
If they had a preorder available I'd get it now. I'll probably get the collector's edition too, fuck it.

Gorehack

Lord Nagafen Raider
Already 6 people in my guild trying to call dibs on DH. Still say they should have put in at least 1 new race to offset that bullshit.

Here comes the flood of demon hunters, where no one gets loot because they're all on the same fucking tier token and they all share leather with 4 other classes.

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
Already 6 people in my guild trying to call dibs on DH. Still say they should have put in at least 1 new race to offset that bullshit.

Here comes the flood of demon hunters, where no one gets loot because they're all on the same fucking tier token and they all share leather with 4 other classes.
Personal loot, bro

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Everyone was calling for a new class, now people are upset? What the fuck, this is expected. Novelty will wear off.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Jesus leather? I guess they kinda have to but man, fuck 4 agi leather. DH is going to be rogue version of enhancement with spell shit.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
You are not prepared!!!

rrr_img_105869.jpg

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm
Unrivaled Mobility

Demon Hunters can double jump, vault in and out of combat, and even unfold their monstrous wings to perform gliding descents and surprise enemies from above.

So Nelfs get a flip, and now D Huntards get a double jump...so they will be the gay gymnasts of WoW.