Girls who broke your heart thread

Big_w_powah

Trakanon Raider
We need to have an intervention for The Ancient"s Erumaron obsession. He makes remarks about stuff in every thread he posts in, rather Erumaron posts on it or not whenever he can. The dick sucking joke might be old but when it fits so well...kinda hard to ditch it.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Rica86 said:
Thanks for the advice. But I wasn"t really referring to slumming or being mopey as to why I wouldn"t be confident. I was more in the sense that I feel my relationship failed because I wasn"t able to put myself into it enough since I wasn"t really doing anything with my life. And while i"ve improved somewhat, i"m still not sure I myself am at the point where I feel I can bring that much to a relationship. I mean, I"ve gotten my high school diplomia about a year ago, trying to work on figuring out maybe some sort of community college but money is an issue since I don"t have a job atm. That"s more what I meant in being confident, more in myself being able to contribute fully to a relationship not being in total sync with myself, than being whatever over my ex.
Get a job man. That may open up a new social circle and improve your life in a few ways.

Big_w_powah

Trakanon Raider
Rica86 said:
I"ve debated posting a few times here in this thread, didn"t but i figure what the hell. I"m 22 and have dated like 4 chicks, I didn"t get my first "real" girlfriend until I was like 17. And only 1 would I actually consider a real relationship that lasted longer than a week. Another was a few months, but still was whatever. I"ve been dumped by every girl I"ve dated. The first one was over an instant message of all things. Of the 2 that lasted longer than a month.

The first was junior year of highschool. All happens to be the only one where I was the one to ask her out. I"m usually a rather passive person, the kind of person that if I wanted to borrow 5 dollars, i"d go on about something i wanted for 5 dollars, until you offered it to me so it felt like i wasn"t asking but you were just offering it to me. Same thing usually happens with me and girls, i usually try to just hang around them and be friendly and see where it goes from them if they become interested in me and engage it. But anyways. I knew this girl, i"d always try to talk to her and walk her to classes and the bus, etc. Finally asked her out, i"d see her at school and we"d occasionally go out and do things. This went on for a few months. Then one day at some sort of teen night or something at the beach, she pulls the "We should just be friends" card then goes on to ask if i"m gay. What the fuck? Apparently just being a nice guy that isn"t obcessed with getting in your pants is gay I suppose.

This then leads to my next and what i"d consider my only real relationship. Shortly after that break up, my parents got divorced and I had already been dealing with depression for a few years and never really stayed on medication because i didn"t really believe in it, and had stopped going for any consuling. Things pretty much fell apart and I was put in a mental institution (is that the PC term these days?) by my mother because she feared for my safety or something, and probably rightfully so. Anyways, I was there for about 2 months or so, and there was this girl there that was kind of in and out alot that I got to know pretty well. Like with all the group therapy sessions and stuff, it was kind of easy to get to really know people and things about them that wouldn"t really normally just be talked about. So when I was leaving, we exchanged phone numbers even though we were told not to keep in contact with anyone we met there. So shortly after she got out, we decided to hang out and just hit it instantly into a relationship. She had her problems though, she had problems with bulemia, she had bi-polar (she was on medication so i never saw her really bad), and had been a cutter so she had really awful wide/deep razor blade cuts all over her arms, but none that bothered me. I had my problems too. She also lived about 3 cities away, about a 20 minute drive so we"d see eachother once or twice and week and talk on the phone whenever we could. It was the only relationship i"ve had where we actually went on dates and just hung out with eachother and stuff. The sex was awesome too, but honestly I just liked being with this girl. We could be sitting around doing nothing, and it was alright just to be with her. I was completely and totally head over heels for this chick. We"d even talked about moving in together and the thought of marriage was even talked about once, though maybe admittantly while we were a little drunk. We dated about a year and half or so, and she was looking for a place to move into since she could no longer stand living at home with her alcoholic mom. I"d really not done much of anything with my life. I was a high school drop out, living in my grandmother"s basement with no job, so there was no way I could help her get an apartment at the time. So she finally found an apartment but she was had this guy roommate. It didn"t really bother me at first, I trusted her. But then she started talking about him all the time and stuff, and i started to get weary. Then finally, the day before valentines day, she comes over to my house and breaks up with me. She gave valid reasons, mainly that I wasn"t really going anywhere in life and that our relationship pretty much wasn"t either due to it. I later find out she was dating her roommate shortly afterwards of breaking up with me, whether she was cheating on me before breaking up or not, I have have no idea. I"d like to think not, and i"m fairly sure no. But who knows.

That break up hit me hard, that night I drank like a whole litre of vodka and was probably the most sick i have ever been in my life seeing as I never drink really. I tried my damnest to get her back, i brought her flowers at work and blew up her phone for a few days, but to no avail. It"s been like almost 2 years since we broke up and i haven"t dated anyone since or really even considered it.

TLDR version: Sorry for the long ass post, but I can carry on sometimes. But basically I still think about this chick every once and while, kind of wonder where she is, what shes up to these days. I caught up with her about 1 year or so ago on facebook and we exchanged messages for a while like "hey how are you doing stuff" but nothing more. But anyways, I don"t really feel like i"m in such a bad place as I was then and i"ve been recently considering maybe trying to start dating again, but I still have that sinking feeling not to since I was so hurt by my last break up. Would it be better to just wait until I feel totally confident in my ability to be in a relationship before looking again, or should I just test the waters and see what comes out of it?

Edit:Figured I might as well put in a picture if you read all that BS. This is a picture of the girl that I was mainly writing about.
Dude, first of all...Angry fuck her one last time with an extra-thick condom so she cries before you bust on her face.

Now, move on.

What you REALLY need to look for in a lasting relationship is finding a girl that you can be in the same room with, completely absorbed in what you"re doing while she is in what she"s doing, and be happier doing it because you"re doing it "together" (I.E. you on the computer her reading a book, vice versa, etc..)

Now, for the time being, fuck all that shit and don"t worry about finding a girl. Get your shit together, get to a point where you feel confident in yourself. You seriously need to take 6 months to a year before you think about dating.

Get a -good- job. Hold it for awhile. Theres plenty you can do without hitting up mass-chains (wal-mart, fast food, etc.)..The last thing you want to do is be flipping burgers. If you"re a physical person, look into a forklift certification and get a job at a distribution center or other places where a forklift is required. If you"re not, look at insurance agencies, lawyers offices, etc..and do clerical work. The point is not to have the general bullshit job--get something where you have realistic advancement opportunities, or provides more than minimum wage by 3-4 bucks an hour.

If you can manage part-time college during this time, all the better. If you can"t, and don"t specifically want a career that requires a college degree, there ARE plenty of opportunities that don"t require it.

Now, don"t take this as me advocating skipping college. I wouldn"t trade my degree for -ANYTHING-. If you want one, GO FOR IT. make your schedule work. I did full time school+full time work, and you can do it. But don"t expect to have a social life.

In fact, that is probably your best bet if you want it. Bury your head in self-improvement for a good 4 years. Don"t worry about shit as far as girls go. Trust me, when they see somebody working his ass off, the quality ones will come.

If you take anything out of this, please, take that you need to make you the best you you can. Seriously, whatever you do, do not stress the bullshit that is pussy. Just make shit work for you.

If nothing else, if you choose to make a career. in a few years you will be making more than enough to support yourself+fun time, you will have a bit of a savings, and hopefully a company match 401k. Also, trust me, its hell for the first few months putting in day after day after day of nothing but work. But after those few months, it is oh so rewarding.

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
Big W Powah! said:
This guy gives solid advice. Don"t worry about girls for now, just worry about getting your life in order. Find a solid job, work towards something, maybe get in shape and get involved in a few hobbies. Get yourself out and socializing to dust off those people skills. You have to make yourself dateable before you look for someone to date, otherwise you"ll just end up with uglies and crazies. If you want a quality chick, you need to be a quality man, and just emerging from your grandmothers basement, you aren"t right now. You"re probably a great guy and smart and all that, but when did being nice and intelligent ever get anybody a GF?

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Tenks said:
Not really sure what thats about. I honestly find it difficult to stay on the computer more than 3 hours a day anymore.
It"s funny that you"re trying to tell people to spend less then 3 hours a day on the internet/computers... on a message board devoted to MMO"s.

Dumar_sl

shitlord
Big W Powah! said:
Dude, first of all...Angry fuck her one last time with an extra-thick condom so she cries before you bust on her face.

Now, move on.

What you REALLY need to look for in a lasting relationship is finding a girl that you can be in the same room with, completely absorbed in what you"re doing while she is in what she"s doing, and be happier doing it because you"re doing it "together" (I.E. you on the computer her reading a book, vice versa, etc..)

Now, for the time being, fuck all that shit and don"t worry about finding a girl. Get your shit together, get to a point where you feel confident in yourself. You seriously need to take 6 months to a year before you think about dating.

Get a -good- job. Hold it for awhile. Theres plenty you can do without hitting up mass-chains (wal-mart, fast food, etc.)..The last thing you want to do is be flipping burgers. If you"re a physical person, look into a forklift certification and get a job at a distribution center or other places where a forklift is required. If you"re not, look at insurance agencies, lawyers offices, etc..and do clerical work. The point is not to have the general bullshit job--get something where you have realistic advancement opportunities, or provides more than minimum wage by 3-4 bucks an hour.

If you can manage part-time college during this time, all the better. If you can"t, and don"t specifically want a career that requires a college degree, there ARE plenty of opportunities that don"t require it.

Now, don"t take this as me advocating skipping college. I wouldn"t trade my degree for -ANYTHING-. If you want one, GO FOR IT. make your schedule work. I did full time school+full time work, and you can do it. But don"t expect to have a social life.

In fact, that is probably your best bet if you want it. Bury your head in self-improvement for a good 4 years. Don"t worry about shit as far as girls go. Trust me, when they see somebody working his ass off, the quality ones will come.

If you take anything out of this, please, take that you need to make you the best you you can. Seriously, whatever you do, do not stress the bullshit that is pussy. Just make shit work for you.

If nothing else, if you choose to make a career. in a few years you will be making more than enough to support yourself+fun time, you will have a bit of a savings, and hopefully a company match 401k. Also, trust me, its hell for the first few months putting in day after day after day of nothing but work. But after those few months, it is oh so rewarding.
great post.

Lowk_foh

shitlord
Eomer, Aych, Tyen....

Out of curiosity, how many posts do you have in this thread? I have 44 and can"t think of a single thing i posted off the top of my head. You guys have to be at at least 300 or so.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Lowk said:
Eomer, Aych, Tyen....

Out of curiosity, how many posts do you have in this thread? I have 44 and can"t think of a single thing i posted off the top of my head. You guys have to be at at least 300 or so.
Go back and count mine and let me know

Lowk_foh

shitlord
In front of the thread on the screenshots forum, there is a little envelope thing that says how many times you have posted in that thread.

Big_w_powah

Trakanon Raider
Dumar said:
great post.
Fuck. Dumar agreed with me. Okay, I"m going to have to retract what I said and say "fuck sluts with HIV bareback until the aids virus kills you"..

Yeah, thats the ticket!

Zehnpai

Molten Core Raider
aychamo_aycono said:
Hi man!

Ok, you seriously want to break up with her. Three things:
Friend of mine in High School used the same goddamn line like 18 times.

"I just think you deserve more of my time then I am able to give right now. And if I can"t give you my all, I"m not going to waste your time."

About as close to the bullshit, "Sometimes I work too hard" answer people always given in interviews when asked the "What"s your greatest fault?" question.

They all chewed it up too. They felt sorry for him. 50% of the time they"d even have break-up sex with him as a parting gift or some shit. Hell, one even went back to friends-with-benefits status for awhile.

Dude was a fucking genius or had a cock the size of a small prison island or something, I don"t know.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Big W Powah! said:

Now, move on.

+1 I"m finding myself in this situation, just got out of 2.5 yr relationship, fucked up my last semester, parents dont want to send me back, want me to get a job but dont have much of a resume, trying to do some clerical work jobs that give me 40 hours a week (to pay off some CC debt from gf) but lot of those want 6 mo+ exp.. just trying to get a job for now until summer then get back and get my degree.. definately like this advice and feel it hits home to me, need to improve myself as far as goals and stop looking at just the ex-pussy. Also need to hit the gym, got 12% body fat and need it down to like 8% :p

Lusiphur_foh

shitlord
Women are like buses, there will be another one along in a minute.

If you find yourself obsessing over an ex then the only thing to do is strap on your cock and get back out in the world. We are social creatures. Be sociable. You will be amazed at the possibilities that open up.

Big_w_powah

Trakanon Raider
lost said:
+1 I"m finding myself in this situation, just got out of 2.5 yr relationship, fucked up my last semester, parents dont want to send me back, want me to get a job but dont have much of a resume, trying to do some clerical work jobs that give me 40 hours a week (to pay off some CC debt from gf) but lot of those want 6 mo+ exp.. just trying to get a job for now until summer then get back and get my degree.. definately like this advice and feel it hits home to me, need to improve myself as far as goals and stop looking at just the ex-pussy. Also need to hit the gym, got 12% body fat and need it down to like 8% :p
If you"re a technie person, as much as its a total life-sapping job, call center is decent work, decent pay, and due to employee churn has good advancement opportunities.

It generally will have you working for a big corporation, as a faceless employee, but its a hell of a lot more respectable than flipping burgers. Not that I recommend it. It takes a special kind of person to get told you"re a flippin moron by someone who didn"t realize his PDA has to have the battery in it to turn on; All the while not constructing an elaborate noose from your headset cord....Its an option though, gets you some experience working with people. Put up with it for six months and you can probably move into some clerical work...Not direct experience but if you can get yelled at all day, you can effectively transfer calls.