Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I mean it just sets a really crappy precedent that you’ll drop your hobbies and things you enjoy if she bitches long enough.

It’s pretty selfish of her really.

(This was my wife’s response actually)

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Noodle is pretending it's because he doesn't like the new expansion over in the WoW thread but we all know the truth.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Dude I hate this expansion and I feel like you're one step behind me in that thought

I didnt cave to my wife. Just weird timing.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I know. The whole timing of everything and some events with the kids last night really put me in a shitty mood

• 1Solidarity

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
Probably for the best your tombstone doesn’t list your WoW played time.

• 1Like

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
I know. The whole timing of everything and some events with the kids last night really put me in a shitty mood

1351365229.png

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Spend hours in the garage on a woodworking hobby and nobody panics.​
Spend a few hours one night on a computer and everyone loses their minds!​

I believe women only give full passes to hobbies and activities that they consider manly. If you're nonstop building tables or playing hockey it's all good.

• 2Like

Khane

They don't give you a pass on woodworking because its "manly". They give you a pass because they can brag with pictures on their instagram of the table you just made them.

• 2Solidarity

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I started a beard last november, halfway through trimmed it, now it's growing long again. She says it makes me look pretty manly. I think I read that it makes dude with shitty jawlines look manly so that's probably why.

My other manly activities include playing death metal on guitar.

That's it.

Sometimes I hang stuff up in the house.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
I think it's more that they can see you doing it, and you COULD be spending time with them, but you're not.

If you stayed at work late to play WoW, and you weren't visible... it'd probably be nothing. But since you do it at home and you're willfully ignoring them for that game... that game because the focus of all evil.

Superhiro

Silver Knight of the Realm
Let's spice things up with some comic relief.

A little background. I've been with this girl for 10 years, but we're not married, and no kids. Had some rocky times when we were doing long distance, but that was 5 years ago. Shits been good, we get along great, have some similar hobbies, and she doesn't give me too much shit about gaming. Last week we had two great tests to our relationships that I suspect for many would end in doom.

Today's post will be the first incident. I enjoy rubbing one out in the shower from time to time. We have a decent sex life, she's probably the best I've ever been with. However, we only do it once a week on average. She always wants it when I'm already in bed, ready to pass out. I usually want it in the middle of the afternoon, and she's busy doing shit. Not really much of a cause for concern. We ramp it up during vacations and such when there aren't distractions. Back to wanking in the shower. I don't do it much, but sometimes I just feel like it. Saturday morning, I've gone for a run, made breakfast, we've done chores, chilled, and I decide to jump in the shower and have a little fun. I throw my phone in a ziplock, and pull up something I've downloaded. 15 minutes later I'm out of the shower and heading to the bedroom to get dressed. She intercepts me as I come out, and has a funny look on her face...

My phone connected to our Bose bluetooth speaker.

She was out on the porch smoking a butt, and heard funny noises from the kitchen. She comes in and hears the sound of some chick getting railed in the ass and can't figure out what the fuck was going on. She wondered if it was the neighbors, or somehow coming from her computer, or fucking aliens, and then it hit her.

I don't know how most women would react, and I was a little worried when she confronted me about it, and a little embarrassed getting found out that way. After I admit it, she replies:

"If you don't fuck me tonight, I'll be pissed"

• 12Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 12 users

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Ah, the ol "do I rub one out now or save it for later in hopes that the wife will be horny tonight" dilemma. Still haven't been able to figure that one out myself.

• 5Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Khane

Dude, it's hilarious to me that you put your phone in a ziploc and bring it into the shower with you. I haven't had a laugh like that in this thread since the Lendarios "Hold on I'm masturbating" story.

• 8Like
Reactions: 7 users

Mr. K

Molten Core Raider
I think the problem with gaming vs. other hobbies is the social aspect. For instance, when I play Fortnite by myself, not a huge deal other than hogging the TV. If I played with a headset and was chatting? Huge deal. I think that's amplified with MMOs.

It's why a hobby like woodworking or something never bothers them.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Ah, the ol "do I rub one out now or save it for later in hopes that the wife will be horny tonight" dilemma. Still haven't been able to figure that one out myself.

Rub one out.

If she wants it later, fuck her enough for her to finish, then throw her off and tell her there is too much going on, or some other bullshit.

She will slowly start wondering if she is good enough etc, gotten fat etc.

Then she will either be easier to deal with, or cheat.

I can still get off three times a day at 35. But after one I tell the wife I'm bored and go to sleep